"Phat," Imaan called, "You can't go to sleep." He nudged her gently, laughing as she opened one of her eyes.

  "Why not?" She whined, "You just ate the soul out of my body."

  "You have to eat," Imaan said, "And we have to change the sheets. My li' water gun," He joked, causing Sayori to burst into laughter.

  "You play too much," Sayori said, holding out her hands for Imaan to lift her up. He did so, helping her into a pair of his shorts, "Thank you."

  "You thankin' me fa' helpin' you or fa' makin' you cu—"

  "Okay!" Sayori clasped her hand over his mouth, "Let's go eat."

  "I already did," He smartly replied, before smacking Sayori's ass and following her out of the door.

   "I say roll with me, ride with me," Imaan and Sayori danced near the stage as the Zydeco Band performed

"I say roll with me, ride with me," Imaan and Sayori danced near the stage as the Zydeco Band performed. Sayori followed his lead, laughing as he attempted to spin her around. The couple had been having an amazing time—playing with Imaan's nieces and nephews, talking with his family members, and dancing. It was the first time Imaan was truly happy in all aspects—especially now that he had someone to share it with.

  "I ain't much on Casanova," Imaan sang to Sayori, who smiled up at him,"Me and Romeo ain't never been friends. But can't you see how much I really love ya? I wanna sing it to ya time and time again."

  "Sing it, Baby," Sayori hyped, a smile following. Imaan pulled her closer, sneaking in a few kisses before the two were pulled apart.

  "Uncle Mani!" His niece stood in front of Sayori, "Why you kissin' my new TT?" Her arms were folded, as her small foot tapped against the ground, "You gon' give ha' cooties!"

  Imaan and Sayori threw their heads back in laughter, "I can't kiss ha', Kai?" Imaan looked at her, as Kai'len dropped her head.

  "Uncle Mani," Kai'len placed her hand on her forehead, "If you give ha' cooties, she gon' die! You want ha' ta' die?"

  "No, Kai," Imaan laughed, watching as Kai'len shook her head, "My bad, Toot."

  "Be careful, new TT," Kai'len had turned to her, "Boys give cooties, and girls can't get cooties or we gon' die!"

  "Who told you that?" Imaan asked as he lifted her up, "Yo' daddy?"

  "Yea! I'on wan' die so I'on let no boy kiss me, Uncle Mani," Kai'len said, pursing her lips as Sayori laughed at the small child, "Oh no! My daddy says he ain't gon' be able ta' live if I die from a kiss! He said I can't go out sad like that."

"That's right," Imaan entertained her, "You can't let no li' boy kiss you, Toot. Uncle and TT gon' be sad!"

  "Kai'len Danielle!" Imaan heard her mother call, as she approached with her husband, "You ova' hea' botherin' yo' Uncle and TT?"