He could feel the wetness seep through her underwear, as he palmed her backside. He couldn't hold back as he placed Sayori on the bed—his eyes lowered with his lip tucked between his teeth.

  He left soft kisses on the base of her neck, making his way up to her ear, "Let me taste you, Mama."

  He toyed with the seam of her panties, his thumb rubbing soft circles against the fabric, "You gon' let me?"

  He looked up at Sayori, who nodded, "Use yo' words, Phat." He wrapped his hand around her neck, applying light pressure.

  "Yes," She said breathlessly.

  Imaan smirked, grabbing her hands and placing them above her head, "Keep yo' hands right there. Don't move 'em. You hea' me?"

  "Yes," Sayori bit her lip, as Imaan left a trail of kisses down her stomach.

  Removing her panties, Imaan's mouth watered at the sight in front of him. She was dripping for him.

  "Yo' pussy so pretty, Phat," Imaan complimented, coating his fingers in her wetness. He brought his hand towards her mouth—staring as she wrapped her lips around his fingers, "Good girl."

  Never looking away, Imaan delivered a slow, teasing lick to Sayori's center. He smiled as her mouth dropped—her breath caught in her throat. He swirled his tongue around her clit, her pretty moans like music to his ears.

  "Baby," Sayori whined, struggling to keep her hands above her head, "Fuck."

  "Hm?" He hummed, inserting two fingers slowly. When her hips moved against his fingers, Imaan smirked—knowing that his teasing was sending her over the edge.

  "Please," She begged him, "Please, baby."

  "Please what?" He continued to move his fingers at a slow pace, "Tell Daddy what you want, Princess."

"Fuck," She tossed her head back,"F-Faster."

  In that moment, Imaan began to devour her. His tongue latched onto her—every inch of Sayori's core was in his mouth. Her smell and taste was intoxicating—and he loved the way she gripped his fingers.

  "Oh my—," Sayori inched away from him, but Imaan didn't let her move. He placed his free arm around her waist—locking her in place, "Oh my fu—"

  "Let that shit out, Princess," Imaan encouraged, "Let Daddy hear you, Phat."

  Imaan curled his fingers upward, smirking to himself as Sayori's walls tightened around him. Her body trembled as an orgasm rippled through her body—her eyes rolling to the back of her head. Even then, he still didn't let up.

  He pushed her legs back—allowing her to use her hands to lock her legs in place. His tongue matched the pace of his fingers—catching every ounce of Sayori's juices. Her hips bucked against his face as a loud moan escaped her mouth.

  "I-I—Fuck!" Sayori screamed, orgasms ripping through her body back to back, "B-baby!"

  Feeling her hands push him back, Imaan smirked as Sayori's squirt coated the sheets, "Good fuckin' girl."

He kissed her pussy softly, leaving lingering kisses between her thighs before hovering over her. Leaning down, Imaan gripped her neck—kissing her sloppily so she could taste herself.

  Leaving a few kisses on her jaw line, Imaan ventured toward the bathroom to get a warm rag and freshen up. When he returned, he laughed at Sayori—who remained in the same position he left her in. He carefully wiped her down before grabbing a pair of new underwear—placing them on her lower half.