Death and Resurrection

Começar do início

   " Mr. Jotaro! "

   " I didn't want to risk being spied on, so I had us meet here. Today there's someone that could help us with Red Hot Chili Pepper coming. "

   " Someone that could help us? Who? " You asked 

   " The four of you will be pleased to know that our guest of honor will be arriving at Morioh Harbor at noon. "

   " Is he a stand user? " Josuke asked.

   " He is. His stand is called Hermit Purple. But he's gotten way too old to risk going out into the field. FIghting as a whole is out of the question. "

   " What? How old is this guy? You have met him before haven't you? "

   " Yeah, I know him quite well actually. He used to be pretty studly back in the day but you wouldn't know that looking at him now.  He's eighty-no seventeen-nine now. "

   " He's ancient! "

   " His legs definitely aren't what they used to be. So he uses a cane. Two years ago he had gallstones removed not to mention his cataracts. All his teeth are fake now so he grumbles about missing his T-bone steak. Oh, and he's going senile too. "

   " How is he alive? " You asked.

   " Give it a rest! Don't tell me his hobby is meddling with mailboxes and phone calls!Come on, you've got to be yanking our chains. "

   " The real reason I had you guys come here is because you can protect the old man. If Chili Pepper gets wind of his arrival he'll stop at nothing to take him down. The thing he dreads the most is revealing the true identity of his user. "

   " But that doesn't explain how the old man is gonna help us. "

   " I tried to stop him, but as soon as he heard about the bow and arrow he left for Japan. "

   " So, this person isn't Japanese? " Koichi asked

   " Correct. "

   " Josuke, this is bad! "

   " What do you mean? "

   " Think about it! He's a seventy-nine-year-old stand user who's not from Japan! "

   ' Josuke's father. . . "

   " Hey! You can't mean-"

The sound of the motorcycle starting stopped Josuke's words, and it made you turn towards the bike that Okuyasu was leaning on earlier. No one was on the bike to start it. Sparks started covering the bike in blue and yellow electrical lines. Chili Pepper formed on the bike and looked back at us with a smirk on his face.

   " Thanks for sharing that with me! "

   " Red Hot Chili Pepper! "

   " Blast it! How did he find his way out here!? "

   " It was the motorcycle battery! There's electricity in the battery and he came here with Okuyasu! "

   " I'll kill that old bastard as soon as he arrives! "

Chili Pepper revved the bike and started driving away from us. 

   " This is bad. If he gets away, he'll reach the old man first. "

   " Hold on. That piece of shit is mine! "

Okuyasu's stand appeared beside him, and he started cutting through the air. 

   " He's cutting through space to get to him! We've got to run and catch up! " You yelled as you started running after the two.

The motorcycle was getting further and further away as you ran to get closer. As you ran towards them, the motorcycle toppled over and fell into pieces. Red Hot Chili Pepper was stuck on the ground sitting near the battery. 

   ' He took away the front tire. Now Red Hot Chili Pepper is stuck there. THere's no electricity close for him to escape. '

The fight started between Okuyasu and Red Hot Chili Pepper, and it seemed Okuyasu was winning. But the way he had cut the ground up made you think that Red Hot Chili Pepper wanted it. Okuyasu had cut the ground up in a pattern, and it caught your interest. Then, Okuyasu split Red Hot Chili Pepper in half, but something still felt off to you. 

   " Well that's just great. Finding the bow and arrow is going to be a real pain in the ass now. At least he's settled things with that freak. " Josuke said.

   " No, that's not right. There's something wrong. " You said.

   " Yeah, something's not quite right. " Jotaro said.

   " Care to explain a little more? " Josuke asked.

   " Look at the ground. Okuyasu's cut parts of the ground away, but they're the same distance from each other. Chili Pepper could move anywhere but he's only moving backward, making Okuyasu cut more holes in the ground. Now he's just split in half? Somethings not right. "

   " Maybe you guys are just too paranoid. "

Chili Pepper became whole in the blink of an eye, and new sparks of electricity sparked around his body. You stepped a little closer and looked down the hole and saw how he had formed. He was baiting Okuyasu into digging into the ground and exposing the electrical wires under the ground. 

   " You asshole! "

Okuyasu's stand swung at Chili Pepper, but Red Hot Chili Pepper went behind Okuyasu. 

   ' He's faster than before. He's got a stronger electricity from the cables than he did from the battery. That's how he's so fast. '

The hand tried to punch Red Hot Chili Pepper sliced through The Hand's right arm. Resulting in Okuyasu's right arm, from his elbow to his hand, being cut off. 

   " Okuyasu! "

   " Okuyasu, no! "

Red Hot Chili Pepper grabbed Okuyasu by the neck and went into the electrical cables. He was sucked into the cables with his arm being left behind. Koichi ran towards the cables, and you went with him. Koichi was crying as he looked into the hole.

   " He took him into the cables! "

   " Good grief. To think he got away when we had him cornered. . ."

   " That stand is absolutely terrifying. It can be controlled remotely, and its power is effective without limits-"

   " What the hell are you guys talking about!? Okuyaus has just been killed, and you're analyzing our enemy's abilities! " Koichi yelled at the two men behind us.

   " Oh, yeah. You're right we should check up on Okuyasu. "

   " Leave it to me. " Josuke said.

   " He had some consolation in this. He must have a guardian angle. "

   " His right arm getting cut off was probably the best thing that can happen to him. Let's go Crazy Diamond! "

   ' Why didn't they do it sooner instead of making us so worried!? '

Crazy Diamond hit the bleeding arm, and Okuyasu came out of the electrical wires, and his arm was reconnected. Okuyasu just sat on the ground staring off into space. He looked down at his right hand and was lost in his thoughts. Jotaro and Josuke just started walking off like they were cool, leaving you, Koichi, and Okuyasu behind.

   " Let's get going. We've got to ger to the harbor before Chili Pepper. "

You and Koichi helped up a still traumatized Okuyasu and started walking in the direction Josuke and Jotaro walked in.