goldric week day 4 - cuddles and kissing

Start from the beginning

"Hah, gay," Hunter said fully, pulling his head up. Edric rolled his eyes, pushing Hunter's cheek away with a huff. "No way," He chuckled, admiring the mock offense coming from Hunter. 

"Rude ass," Hunter blurted out, sitting up defensively. Edric laughed, sinking deeper into the covers. "Sucks to suck," He sighed, feigning exhaustion.

Hunter rolled his eyes at his partner, flopping next to Edric in defeat. 

Edric turned onto his other side to face Hunter, taking a moment to observe his features. He noted the greyish tint to his skin, the way his eyes were multiple versions of red, now matching the tint of his cheeks.

Hunter felt that stinging shy feeling come to him again as he averted his eyes from Edric's stare, not really having the words to explain why he was feeling like that

Edric didn't like that he couldn't see him anymore, reaching out his hands to gently hold onto the sides of Hunter's face. 

Hunter.exe begins to stop working as he felt like the skin from his collarbones to the tips of his ears burn with blush.

Edric feels the hitch in his breath as he runs his thumbs back and forth over the boy's skin, Hunter closing his eyes with flattened ears. 

Edric moves his touches to the low bases of the boy's ears, scraping his nails on the cartilage there. 

Hunter feels a chill at the contact, feeling like complete putty in Edric's hands, falling victim to the sweet touches the boy was giving him.

Edric's mind goes absolutely fucking feral at the little "hmn," Hunter lets out when he moves one of his hands to his hair, scratching at the scalp and carding fingers through the blond curls.

Edric feels the trembling of Hunter's hands when he moves them to tentatively hold onto his shoulders, Hunter's stray hair piece swaying with his movements. 

Edric feels completely lovesick at the sight of the other boy, chest doing laps when Hunter buries his face into his palm. He swears he can feel a nervous kiss to the skin, feeling his own breath taken away.

Suddenly, Edric retracts his hands, leaving Hunter opening one eye to peer at him through ruffled hair, lips parted, face flushed. 

Now it was Edric.exe's turn to stop working, as his hands hovered in front of Hunter, he feels his own face warm at the sight.

In a moment of haze, Hunter quickly holds onto Edric's face and pulls him in, pressing their lips together in a quick kiss.

Edric's eyes widened like fucking saucers at the suddenness of it all, not having enough time to process what happened before Hunter pulled away.

Hunter observed Edric's reaction carefully, looking for any telltale signs of discomfort or maybe even pain? He wasn't entirely sure of what he just did or how it worked, since he's only ever seen it on the crystal ball. He just knew he wanted to.

Edric couldn't help the grin that wiped over his lips at the other boy, almost immediately going back in to kiss him again. 

Now it was Hunter's turn to be surprised, eyes widening before they fluttered shut, brows raised and pulled together, ears turning down as he bled into the kiss. 

It was clear rather quickly that neither of them had extensive kissing experience, discordant rhythms struggling to coincide with one another, but neither of them could even begin to care because it was just so good

After a few explorative moments of hesitation, the two eventually found a combination of times that began to work itself into a motion, Hunter feeling sure of himself as he held onto Edric's neck. 

Running his fingertips over the skin there, the intensity of the situation doubled when he felt the shudder, hitch in breath, and beginnings of a tremble coming from the boy next to him. 

Edric felt more shy of himself than ever, hearing the slick smacking noises their kisses made. The moment he felt calloused fingers rubbing over his neck, he felt like hiding. Not because it was bad, but because he never knew something so simple could make him feel so warm.

Edric pulled onto Hunter's waist, bringing them flush together as they felt the other one's breathing.

Both of their faces felt like they were steaming as their ears twitched, fingers ran over starved skin, and tension began to fade away from their bones.

Lip skin buzzed at the sound of Hunter humming at all of the touches he was feeling, sending Edric out of his goddamned mind.

It made Edric kiss him harder, putting more force behind the way he smashed their faces together, Hunter somehow feeling more weak in the knees than he already was.

And it went on, and on, and on, as the two kissed each other's mouths until Hunter's began to feel raw, timidly pulling back from the connection.

Edric practically had fucking stars in his eyes as he stared into Hunter's expression, feeling chills run through him when Hunter would smile at the silence, or hide his face away.

Edric didn't realize how long he'd been looking at the boy, and before Hunter could say something, Edric pressed another quick kiss to Hunter's scar, lingering on the skin for what could have been a moment too long.

Hunter could barely verbalize what he was thinking, brain melting to absolute mush as he felt Edric's lips on his face one more time.

Edric pulled back, skin sticking to skin for a moment before it snapped back. He was at a complete loss for words, matching the other boy's silence as they studied each other.

Hunter grew to hate the quietness as it became deafening, smiling tiredly at Edric. 

"Hi," He said meekly, holding onto Edric's jaw. Ed leaned into the touch, humming at the warmth of his skin. "Hi, love," Edric replied, pulling Hunter closer to lay on his chest as he moved onto his back.

Both of them felt squirmy, almost timid, but were bursting to the brim with adoration and tingles everywhere they could get to. Edric in particular felt a lot better about initiating touches with his boyfriend, and the two lay together, drifting off into a nap.

existingiswhat said "how touch starved can i write these mfs?" and they took it as a fkn CHALLENGE. in a lot of fics i read, i notice that hunter is a lot more sensitive to touch than ed, which makes total sense and i like the idea a ton, but i wanted to play with the idea of them both being starved for physical affection and getting overwhelmed easily. i couldn't imagine the blight parents are very,,, affectionate in general, with their kids or each other, so it's not too much of a stretch to guess that ed would be touch starved too. anyways sorry these are taking super long life is hard, hope u got some esapism from this fic BAAAIIIIYEEE