𝕽𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖒 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖆 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉 𝖔𝖓𝖊

Start from the beginning

"Sure is," Teresa added. "1986 is not only important for us, but for the entire Passione. That's when the gang surfaced and the L/n's swore their loyalty to Passione. Pretty much everything went downhill from then."

"I know you are referring to the obvious correlation of the death of Y/n's parents dying and Rossi meeting Volta in the same year, but that doesn't prove anyth-"

"Danny, where did he live before 1986?"

"Teresa's sudden interruption intrigued the man. "Why?"

She clicked her tongue and leaned in to work alongside her brother on the computer. "Alesso's style of doing things... I have a feeling I've read about something similar before."

~~~

As the guy in the uniform poured two cups of tea and took his leave, Volta gestured the guest to go ahead while he took a cup for himself as well. Rossi's eyes never left those of his host while he picked up his cup; but he wasn't even close to being unnerved.

"I suppose you'll get straight to the point as to why you're here, no?"

The teacup stopped before it could reach the Rossi's lips as the young man's eyes coldly stared back at Volta's.

He faintly smiled, exhaled nasally as he did. "Quite the impatient man. But I don't want to keep you waiting either." He sipped on his tea once and placed the cup on the saucer in his hand with a faint clink, continuing to speak. "Exchnage, Signore. I give you something, and you give me too."

"If you're talking about the properties, I don't think it belongs to you anymore. Rightfully, it belongs to me. You know, because of the pact we made."

"The pact you made with my brothers... And by force."

Volta nodded and continued nonetheless. "Besides, haven't you acquired a degree on something more...... professional? Something related to a catering business, I believe. You know, rather than you getting yourself into the dirty business, I can pay you back for the loss of your family by helping you open a ristorante or two."

"I don't care about paybacks; I'm least concerned with that. Just need a few documents in return for what I'm about to provide you with."

Furrowing his brows in curiosity of whatever documents this man had mentioned about, Vittorio leaned forward in his couch. "I do believe you aren't stupid enough to enter my area unprotected without a very valid reason. I'm expecting something amazing now. Well then, what is it that you bring to me?"

Rossi leaned back as he spoke. "A tip, Signor. I have something on the man you want to get rid of. The one who's been going by the title of Capo di Passione."

Vittorio's hand holding the teacup stopped in the middle of the air as his eyes glinted of the neon lights from outside the balcony. "You better have a convincing description of this, if you're going to be at it."

The Rossi looked rather confident. "Passione has taken up more than sixty percent of this country, and Venezia is next. Remember the name Polpo? He's going to send his men after you in a few months if you don't surrender."

Polpo that bastard, Volta thought to himself. Having left his side long ago when Passione surfaced had left him with disgust for his regard. Polpo, like many other supporters and partners of his, had betrayed him altogether.

"Like that's anything new!" Vittorio laughed. "And here I thought you were going to bring me some-"

"Of course, I haven't given you the tip yet."