𝖀𝖓'𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖗𝖆 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓𝖆

A/n: Some disturbing topics and mentions of sexual harrasment starts from this chapter onwards. In the story.
_______________________________________

Silvio Greco ?

Doriane ?

‌Philip Peay ❌

Barclay Dixon

Damiano / ‌Dharma

‌Vittorio Volta

~~~

"Where are they taking mama papa?"

"Don't look, Y/n!" The young teenage boy covered the eyes of his baby sister and turned her around. "Mama and papa are going to talk to the guests."

"But why can't I see them?" She tried uncovering her eyes, but failed and gave up.

The kid kneeled down to his sister and rested his hands on her shoulders. "Mama and papa are going to talk to the guests, okay? Don't leave my side. We'll stay here and wait for them."

"I'm sorry for all this," a man in a dark brown suit and dark sunglasses murmured to the boy. "The rest is on you, you know right?"

The young boy nodded hesitantly while ruffling his little sister's hair. A younger Rafael stood beside the boy, who patted his back and gained his attention.

"You should go begin the oath. Y/n will be here with me. Don't worry."

~~~

*plink*

*plink*

*plink*

The leaky faucet from the kitchen filled the uncomfortable quiet air, the emptiness of the house making the scarce sounds echo as you slowly attempted to open your sleep-drugged eyes. Your head hurt, your eyes stung from the bright light source ahead of you, which was strangely the only source of warmth in the lonely cold room. It took a while for you to adjust your eyesight to the brightness, and the lack of it in the rest of the room. What lay before you was a single hot burning floodlight, aimed at you from the ground. Placed very methodically enough, you thought, as you realised how it had been done so to avoid you from watching anything around you. As your eyes began to hurt even more, you squinted and dropped your head down, trying to recall what had happened in the last few moments before you had fallen asleep. Accommodating your eyes to focus on the sight before you, you stared at the cold and dusty marbled floor beneath your knees, still clad in the oversized pair of pyjamas that the kid had given to you.

"Tch... heh..." You let go of a chuckle from your throat as you twisted both of your wrists a few times, only to realise that you had been handcuffed on both the sides with your arms hanging in the air. You had been made to kneel in a deserted corner of the room, the metal bracelets that had been wrapped around your wrists were thick but sharp-edged, and the digging on your skin had left it sore. With your back facing the corner and your head propped down to the floor, you folded your legs to sit on your backside, then laughed a bit more, feeling somewhat hysterical at your position.