𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

Start from the beginning

"I got this Caroline, don't worry about it." Scarlett said, getting a hesitant nod from the Forbes girl before being brought into a tight hug.

"Thank you." Caroline said in the shorter girl's neck.

♥♥♥

"We're not gonna hurt you, we just want to talk." Stefan said after he stopped Tyler from trying to leave. After Scarlett told Stefan what happened the Salvatore twins had just vamp speeded in the Lockwood house without neither Tyler or Mrs Lockwood's knowledge. He ended us looking up after they had found him and noticed them, trying to leave.

"Then why did you break in?" Tyler retorted.

"Would you have let us in otherwise?" Scarlett asked with a pointed look right before Carol came down the stairs, getting ready to leave.

"Tyler?" She called out. Tyler took that chance to try to run but Scarlett vamp speeded in front of him, pushing him up against the wall before bringing her vamp face out.

"Not a word." Scarlett warned, her vampire face still present.

"Tyler?" She called out again. Getting no response she sighed "I'm leaving for the memorial." She yelled out, a moment later they heard the door shut and Scarlett let go of Tyler.

"Maybe we're getting off on the wrong foot, here." Stefan said after a moment of silence.

"What happened to Mason?" Tyler questioned, his arms crossed and anger on his face.

"Tyler," Stefan sighed "there's a lot for us to talk about." Stefan tells him but Tyler tried to leave. Scarlett who started to get annoyed vamped speeded in front of him, grabbing his arm.

"I wouldn't do that. Without a full moon, you're no match for us." She told the boy before vamping him over to the couch and pushing him down on it before sitting on the desk.

"Look, about Caroline, no matter what her flaws are, when push comes to shove, you're gonna want that girl on your side." Stefan told Tyler.

"She's your friend, stop being a dick to her." Scarlett cut in, snapping at the werewolf.

"I thought vampires hated werewolves."

"Doesn't mean you have to be a follower and hate vampires too." Scarlett said, annoyance in her voice but Tyler only rolled his eyes at her tone.

"That's some sort of leftover idea from another time. It doesn't have to be that way anymore. We go to the same school, we have the same friends. we keep the same secrets." Stefan listed "This can work, Tyler. I mean, it's your home, it's my home too.I want this to work." Stefan said just before Tyler phone buzzes. The boys stare at each other but then Tyler slips past Stefan, answering the phone.

"Help, help!" Tyler yelled over the phone but couldn't get anything else out as Scarlett snatched the phone out his hand, hanging the phone up.

"Who's number was that, hm?" Scarlett questioned, dangerously calm but Tyler kept quiet making Scarlett even more irritated before she threw the phone on the desk. "Damn it Tyler! I'm trying to save your life, can't you see that? If my brother knew that you found out, you would be dead!" Scarlett yelled at him.

❥❥❥

"You want to be friends, great, we're friends. Will you go now?" Tyler said, irration in his voice as he motioned towards the door.