Murderer.

I check my watch. The time reads 12:21 pm.

They must be asleep by now. 

I look into the window of 6-year-old Hailey Williams, blankie in her hand, fast asleep.

The perfect opportunity for a second killing.

I proceeded to slip on my black gloves, no fingerprints can be found. 

Slowly, I walked to the front door. They must have left it unlocked.

The wooden door slid open with ease, and I made my first step.

The parent's room door was open, single mom Mary Williams lay asleep in her bed.

You would've thought a police captain would remember to lock her door, but apperantly not all of us can be smart.

I put my hand on her mouth, muffling her scream. Little Hailey didn't need to be woken quite yet. She looked down and saw the knife in my hand. I let my grasp of her lips go.

"WAIT. YOU KNOW ME. DONT DO THIS IT ISNT YOU." 

I didn't care much for her words, and I cared an even smaller amount for her life. 

Although, every word she spoke was waking Hailey up.

I drew my knife to her neck, and slid it across her throat. Blood everywhere, her pulse slowly dissapearing. I haven't been known for being very patient, so I proceeded to stab her abdomin to make the process go by quicker. 

Then, her hand loosened. Her heart had stopped, and I was left with her lifeless body. 

I heard the stairs begin to creak under tiny Hailey's weight, and ran out the back door to the pond, closing it behind me. The shreak echoed across the street.

I wiped off the knife with a tissue, and broke it by slamming it against a tree, throwing the broken pieces in the lake. 

I grinned, knowing I did well to make my father proud.