lonely

Mono pov:
i just got out of my bed more like a couch and wondered where to head next i could gind somebody like six but im gonna have a hard time to trust them. I guess ill explore the city more even tho i know thie place like the back of my knife. I did find a new place tho on top of the school there was a shack with a tv? I thought i have nothing to lose so fuck it right? I go in and im in some sort of library and i felt none of the signal towers power so i knew i was far away. I start to go around the library and see a few gnomes way more then at the pale city tho. I made it into a kitchen were i see two chefs.....

*ankle breaks the chefs hit em with the 1 2 step back hoop throw three pointer and ankles gone dissapered like my repect for ppl who pour the milk first*

Ok thats better. After i searched the pockets i found a flashlight so i kept it. After the chefs there was a janitor i guess i couldnt really tell. But after i got onto a elevator climbed some metal things i sliced his head I decided to chill a bit so i grabed some planks. I rubbed the batteries in my hand and threw them in the wood stack and it lit on fire.

*after a week on the maw*

I decided to go searching for more monsters. I saw alot of guests and a lot of spine bones as they are the most fun to cut out call me a psycho i do not care. So after i dealt with them i saw a lamp post bent. Looked like somebody swinged on it hmm. So after a few underground tunnels a few gallons of blood later i discovered something idk it was a barber the same one i saw at the pale city. Ok not gonna lie this guy was a tuffy. He came running at me with sciccors so i ran towords him and slid under his legs but he turned around quickly and sliced my chest. He goes for my head this time but i threw the flashlight at him making him stuned for a minute. I took my knife out and i cut his neck. But hes still alive huh? He sliced me 2 times after that. I was losing alot of blood so i threw the knife and it lended in his eye i grab the flashlight of the ground i smash the class in his head. He fell down so i grabed the knife and finnished him. I went up a few stair cases and reached the top of the maw and there was this lady there that just standed i guess. I was really close to sneking into another room but she heard my blood splatter so i ran. She was very close to me but i slowed down and smahed my kinfe into her leg she screamed in pain but then it blew away my bag. The lady semmed to reconize me as she started to go insane. I dodged 2 of the attacks but the 3 one got my face. I took a class doll from the ground and threw it at her. I went in grabed my knife and cut of his legs. She fell down and i finnished her. Nut only after the fight i saw my left leg and left arm were twisted like my hand played oragami with himself. After i took my bag of the ground i sat down and hoped for the best. After a few hours i twisted my arm and leg back into place alerting somebody hiding.

"To act like i didnt hear you come out"
I said

"Yeah no im good"
They said

My mind went ayoo im a time traveler cuz i just guessed that

"Okey"
I said

"Your not gonna argue with me?"
They asked

"No as long as you dont try to kill me in my most vulnereble state im gonna die of blood lost anyways"
I said accepting my fate

"Oh okey then"
They said

I tried to clean some of my blood with my bag i cant use the bag anymore anyways since its got 2 slices through it. The weird thing is i felt like i was being watched.