CHAPTER 2

They were seriously rich and impressive!

Xiao He, who was only an ordinary citizen, immediately saw stars.

Even if he didn’t satisfy the requirements, he could still take home 100,000 RMB, and if he did satisfy them, he could earn 30 million!

Xiao He had lived for this long, but he had never before been invigorated like today. For no reason, he had actually stumbled across something that you wouldn’t imagine even in dreams.

No matter how he thought about it, he felt it was too inconceivable.

Looking at the pink Grandpa Maos in front of him, how could he not be moved?

Of course he was moved!

But he still had some brains.

He'd just said it was unusual, and it was so unusual that there was clearly something fishy about it.

And they didn’t mention what the job was, as was this gang’s style. Xiao He couldn’t help but think more deeply about it.

He understood his own importance, and he simply wasn’t some kind of awesome protagonist. He absolutely wasn’t worth 30 million yuan.

But they were willing to spend so much money to hire him, showing that this matter was unique, and it was probably only him who could do it.

Not only that, but it probably had a given degree of difficulty and danger as well, or they wouldn’t need to take out so much money.

Let’s take it… He might really be able to make a fortune, and he wouldn’t have to worry about food or clothes for the rest of his life. He’d be able to hold a soft loli in his left arm and a cute girl in his right arm, living as a forever otaku with peace of mind.

But the risk was that he might encounter unknown dangers.

Let’s not take it… Xiao He silently put up his middle finger in his head.

This man in the nice suit spoke so sweetly it was better than singing, but did he really take Xiao He for a fool? He invited him over by kidnapping him, would he really let him go back so easily?

Of course, they might really let him go now, but when they couldn’t find any suitable candidates, they’d absolutely invite him over again.

When that time came, the man facing him might not be so sweet anymore.

Since this was important enough to spend thirty million on, Xiao He believed it wasn’t a little thing they could give up easily on.

If he waited until they were willing to get him by hook or by crook, what would he stand up to them with?

If Xiao He was a bachelor, he wouldn’t be afraid of being beaten to death, but he had a father, a mother and a younger sister with a bright future. He had plenty of things to worry about, so how could he not be afraid?

So...he had no choice at all.

If he was serious about this, he should take advantage of the period where they were still being polite to him and learn about the key points of this affair.

Xiao He focused and looked over the information seriously.

They said it was information, but there weren't many words to it. There was only one thin piece of paper in the folder, with about a thousand words on it. With Xiao He’s rapid reading skills, he finished in a few minutes.

He turned these things around in his head, and after a while he looked up, slapped the table and said, “Alright, I’ll take this job!”

As soon as he said this, the man smiled sincerely and said, “Thank you very much.”