"You owe me ten." "Oh, no, no. If you listened to what I actually said..." "Oh, don't you start."

"Julian, please... shut the fuck up." James lightly whacked Julian on the chest before putting his hands back in his pockets. "And, yeah, you do owe him a tenner."

"See!" Robin pointed toward the detective, who just smirked as Julian glared. The small argument continued on making Pat shout out.

"Guys, if you please!" He screeched. "Perhaps one of us should say a few words." Pat looked down at the now lifeless body of the old woman.

"Yes, I'll do it." Captain coughed a few times. "Bagsie. Her. Room."

"Cap!" The Detective closed his eyes with slight annoyance as The Captain looked toward him at the mention of his little nickname.

"Oh, she's only just died." "Honestly." The others sighed looking at the Captain who kept taking glances at the man near him.

"Well, I'll wait until they've taken her away of course." Captain looked around at the others with some sort of look. James shook his head, not helping the small smile on his face. I mean, fair enough.

"She was the last Button of Button House." Lady Button looked down at the lifeless body like the others did. Silently sad inside. Before Thomas... started what ever he usually did.

"The last Button of Button House died today. Though we're she goes, we cannot say." Thomas walked forward, starting to give another of his very dramatic speeches aka poems. The ghosts groaned all walking away while James finally heard Humphrey's voice when he was almost out the door. So he rushed back picking him up. "Her life, ''twas like.."

James practically ran through the wallpapered wall with Humphrey's head in his arms. "Hey, where do you want me to put you?" James sighed.

Humphrey smiled while speaking. "Next to my body. Thank you, James." James placed Humphrey in his body's hands making the body feel his face. The man let a small snort escape as he watched the body poke Humphrey's head in the eye. The head let out small mutters before being put back on the body once again. "Ah! Whole once again."

"Looking great." James winked with a smile. "Have a good time..." he looked the man up and down. "...attached to your body... right, well, goodbye."

"Bye!" Humphrey's voice echoed out as James walked through the wall that entered his room. Reaching into his pocket, James grabbed his notepad. He thought for a moment before scribbling something down... soon he began scribbling it out again. He heard a distant scream then bump. Humphrey.  He let out a small chuckle at the sound.

While the others were downstairs, James sat in his very plain and boring room. The same exact room the man had died in. Originally, he stayed in the room the Captain now stayed in. He didn't get a garden view, so, very surprisingly, Captain offered to let him have his room.

"God, I wish I had vodka." He groaned slightly as he sat on his bed. "Also a sandwich..."

__________________

"Ideally, you want it about five potatoes high," Mary explained holding her hands up the same height as five potatoes. It was some sort of club they did almost every day. "This one' going to have mud on it, but you don't have to 'ave mud on it. This is the tip." James felt his lips try to curl into a smile at the way she described. He turned to the side, covering his mouth with his hand as he tried not to laugh.