He noticed that the girl was wearing a pink skirt with a white shirt and 2 cute ponies on her head, “ your guys are not burned on your parents — you both are 2 little cuties with bunny vibes, you both are really good kids of your parents — you should not just think like that okay? ”  he said as he kissed both of their foreheads and served them pancakes.

Suddenly a question popped up in Taehyung's head, he looked at the kids in front of him who were eating like a good kid and not making any mess around, “ do you know what your parents look like? ” the girl looked up from her plate and boy did the same and then they both looked at each other like they are passing some message to each other and looked back to Taehyung.

“We only have data— no one else he says our momma has gone to America — ”  the girl said and the boy continued “ and he has been saying it for very long—”, “Okay.... By the way what are your name? ” taehyung asked and the kids muffled the pancake and said “ myself jeon Jaehyung —”  the boy said and looked at his sister to introduce herself but she was eating on pancakes and it will be bad manner to speak with mouth full.

“Her name is Eun-jiah ” Taehyung smiled ruffled their hair and said “My name is Kim taehyung you can call me Tae Tae! When you're done eating tell me I'm here only if you guys need anything — by the way~ don't you people have nani?  ” they both nodded and Taehyung looked like he lost hope “  okay kids — when you sleep than tell me ” the kids nodded and they looked at kids with adoration in his eyes, he surely thinks the dad of their kids will be same as them and he is curious about the mother part.

The kids started to feel sleepy as they walked out all the way and Taehyung knew it they put both of them in his bed to sleep and they slept peacefully but he received cheek kisses from both of them and smiles too, he went out of the bedroom after making kids sleep, he was sitting in kitchen scrolling through his phone, Suddenly the door bang open and Taehyung saw the most handsome man walking fastly towards him

The man was wearing a black coat suit while his keenly sharply chilling gaze with his handsome yet grave expiration with anger in his eyes was visible, he bit his lips at the hotness of the Raven haired male, and he shook his head knowing that this made is the duplicate of the two bunnies sleeping in his room, he saw the handsome male groan and clenching his fist.

where are my kids? ”  the deep and authoritative voice of the Raven-haired male just made Taehyung weak on his knees he shook his head and went in his 'duh' tone and said “  Your kids you should know where are they!! Plus one you came inside my house without knocking and saw how many bodyguards there are they 4 bodyguards— seriously dude it's my small apartment, not a bar or restaurant—”.

“ look here you flawless destitute! I have no time for your talks tell me how much money you need and give me back my kids ”  the Raven haired male said and Taehyung rolled his eyes this time Taehyung did something that the Raven haired male hated the most it rose his anger and the Raven haired male poked his tongue inside his cheek and rolled it.

“  look! You are that jeon CEO? Then hare me out then you can take you, kids any way you want!! Okay? I don't need money from you ”  Taehyung said and stood up from his chair and walked towards the male his perfume scent was surely driving taehyung crazy “Agh! You say you don't need money when you look like you need some— so you have my kids with you!! ”  jeongguk said as he rolled his eyes. He also discovered his name

  your no one to judge me, yes I do need money but I don't want to take the money because your kids are safe in my hand, to be freaking honest with you, your careless!! You left your kids with these stone bodies and heads!! You know what? You don't know how to take care of them, they are so precious like very precious for this world they look like you, well mannered and all that person needs in kids but you know what? They lack love care and support!! You an idiot CEO work is your wife? Where is the mother of the kids? At least you cared as a father but where is the mother? See Mr. Jeon CEO, your kids are safely sleeping!! You can take them when they are awake for now you should know that you should knock rather than come inside someone's house” 

Taehyung said and took a deep breath as he drank some water jeongguk was shocked by the scolding, and his anger turned into guilt and sadness, suddenly they heard the bedroom door open, Jaehyung was holding the hand of Eun-jiah, Eun-jiah was hiding behind her brother.

Jeongguk opened his arms they both looked at Jeongguk and then taehyung,“  Dadda? ”  Eun-jiah said and Raven haired male nodded, she looked at taehyung and taehyung passed him his smile, they both walked towards taehyung and hugged his legs while Jeongguk was shocked that his kids chose the stranger over him.

“ we will stay with Tae Tae you can go, Dad”