Bio & info about the book

Some info you need to know about the story.

This is gonna be taken into a school scenery where dinosaur are trained to be more human and they "are" half human.

How?

Ingen put in human DNA into the dinosaur on accident when they made them

Also Charlie echo and delta are still alive. Raptor squad be staying strong.

But anyways after the indominus rampage she agreed to try and be more human in exchange for free roaming around the island and school in which owen agreed.

The same goes for the indoraptor owen gave her a chance like the indominus and she accepted.

The indominus saw the indoraptor like a sister and the got along well for two killer dinosaurs.

They moved all dinosaurs to a new and bigger island after the volcano erupted on Isla Nublar.

The island was called "Paradise Lost island".

In where InGen scientists and doctor Henry wo build a school for the dinosaur on this island.

Why? I didn't have any better ideas and i thought taking the isekai school route was the best choice.

But anyways they also build another theme park on the island and people young teens also went to this school for dinosaurs too.

They said it was a great approach to get dinos and humans to get "along".

To take extra precautions for the people the dino girls weren't allowed to harm humans in any way possible.

Let's see how that works out.

Other things you need to know is that new born dinos live in their enclosure before they can be trusted enough to go to this school.

The school is an academy by the way.

But before that they need to learn how to morph into their human body first.

And i think that's all you need to know. I'll add some pieces or details to the story so that you guys get it better.

And am bad at discarding narratives so sorry if you don't get this story:/

So basically our cast manged to defeat the indominus and indoraptor without them dying and then they moved all the dinosaurs carnivores and herbivores to a new island where they build a school and have the dinosaurs go to the school to hopefully in the future they can live beside humans.

But it will make more sense as the story goes on i promise.

But anyway let's introduce our characters!

Y/n L/n/GEN3 or indoraptor GEN 3

(That's you in your dinosaurs form)

Your streak color: gray.