The two ran off before turning around to grab their unconscious partner and running off again.

Kil and Kai walked up to me. 

Kil: that was something. *chuckle*

Kai: that was hilarious 

I look at my hand. 

(Y/n): Damn what his that perv's skull made of. Ow.

Kai: what hit him too hard?

(Y/n): I think I fractured it. I'll head to the nurse.

Kil: We still up to grind Destiny, tonight?

(Y/n): Yep, I can't wait! *walking to nurse's office*

~~~~~~~~

(Y/n): Excuse me. *opening the door* Chisato?

Chisato: Is that you, (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Yeah, I'm here because I think I fractured my wrist hitting one of the pervs

Chisato: you came at a good time. Can you come here? *signaling to me come in the blinded area.*

(Y/n): Uh sure? 

I open the curtains and blush at what I see. Even though I've seen Akeno and Rias naked. Chisato is wearing a one-piece bikini and it fits in all the right places.

(Y/n): what are you doing?

Chisato: I was asked to oversee a local swim class. none of the provided standard swimsuits fit me, so I had one specially made, but the zipper is stuck.

(Y/n): Is that so? *I look away*

Chisato: Sorry to ask but can you unzip? *she holds her breast up to prevent them from exposing when I unzip her.*

(Y/n): H-here I go. *preparing to unzip her*

Chisato: Yeah. Tanks.

I try hard not to nut 

-cut-

I try hard to pull the zipper down but it won't go down

(Y/n): Wow, it's really stuck. If I pull too hard it might break. * I get up to get something*

Chisato: (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Chisato, is it alright if I use this? *holding up a bottle of lubricant*

Chisato:  Sure I'll leave it to you.

I spray the zipper area and 'accidentally' spray some on her breast, which causes her to let out a little moan. 

Chisato: sorry my voice slipped out. but with this won't your hand slip as well?

(Y/n): It'll be fine

I grab the hem of the swimsuit. 

(Y/n): alright...One, two.

I open the swimsuit and her breast just fall out exposing her body to me and we just stare at each other until she finally breaks the silence.

Chisato: that was a rough way to do it.

(Y/n): S-sorry *I walk out of the curtain area to allow her to clean herself*

Chisato: I'm not judging you. I'm just surprised by how you handled this. Thanks to you, this swimsuit I just bought, didn't have to be ripped in half.

(Y/n): glad to help.

Chisato: (Y/n), do you have plans after school today?

(Y/n): actually yes, me and the boys are playing destiny all night.