Episode 4: Explosive Battle! Monoceros VS Belial!!

Start from the beginning

Mitsuki: What's so funny Demon King?

Bell: I'll have to give you a bit of credit, a newbie getting a draw on me is quite impressive but it won't happen a second time!

*Mitsuki watches as Bell started switching his Dynamite Belial into High Mode. Mitsuki changed into Attack Mode but left his bey in Low Mode and both bladers take their positions*

Mitsuki: Alright! Let's begin the second battle!!

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*Both beys land in the stadium and both beys start circling around the stadium at full speed as Monoceros was only slightly faster.*

Bell: That's so fast..!

Mistuki: Surge Dash now!

*Mitsuki speeds up and slams into Belial at full strength and knocks it away and into the wall. Belial wobbled a bit because of its High Mode as it managed to regain its speed*

Bell: Belial! Crush them with your Dynamite Bomber!!

*Belials blade glows with a cherry red as it slashes across Monoceros and sent it flying*

Mitsuki: We're not done yet!

*Monoceros hits the wall and grabs the rim of the stadium and started to speed up tremendously*

Bell: That attack should've ended it..

Mitsuki: With the Surge Driver in Attack Mode, Monoceros' lock is incredibly reinforced so it won't burst so easily. Your Dynamite Bomber just barely tickled us!!

*Bell smiled as he started powering up for his attack as well*

Bell: Belial!!

*Belial begins to catch the rim of the stadium as well as it starts to speed up as well and locked on to Monoceros*

Mitsuki: How did-?!

Bell: Venture Flash!!

*Belial clashed into Monoceros with all its might and knocked it away. Monoceros hits the wall but recovered as it prepared for its next attack*

Mitsuki: Let's go! Monoceros!!