Chapter 1 - whats going on?..

it was a clear day, the sun was going down and it just started to become golden hour, I was sitting on my bench listening to music like always, waiting, thinking, crying inside,  "hey tommy, 𝑤hats up" I turned around to see puffy she had a big smile and her eyes glowed in the sun, she kinda just looked at me waiting for me to say that I was okay. But in reality, I wasn't, I had just lost one of my best friends because of a dickhead named "ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ" he was the worst. an absolute dick, "I'm fine Puffy" I finally said "I know.. I'm just worried, you haven't eaten in like 2 days and I know losing Ghostbur was hard for you but please at least eat something" she left a plate filled with cookies that niki had taught her to make and walked away with a worried look on her face. I felt bad cause I'm never really ever there for her, I'm always trying to save my friends or trying to save my reputation... I know she's just trying to help me and I just block her away, it bothers me but I can't help it, I picked up a cookie and started to tear up. But quickly wiping my tears away.

As the sun sets I start to walk back to my house but then I come across a man. A man I've never seen before, he was tall, maybe around 6'0, he had light brown hair almost like a dirty blond. He looked like dream but I know he wasn't because he had glasses and a long black formal suit, with a red tie. "why hello there, would you like to play a game?... a game to win some money for weapons, houses, or something else...." said the mysterious man "who the hell are you?..." I was confused and a bit scared because I've never seen him before "call me luke, now would you like to take me on that offer?" ...
it was a long pause but I finally said "fine whatever. what is it" I didn't know what was coming but it couldn't be that bad... "perfect. Please pick a color" he pulled a red and a blue paper almost like small envelopes, I wanted to pick blue because it reminded me of ghostbur "blue..." I said cautiously, "okay now how this works is all you have to do is try to flip over my tile over by hitting them against each other on the ground, if you manage to flip over my tile I'll give you just over 800 diamonds, but if I manage to flip yours over then you will lose, also whoever looses they get to slap the other opponent" he explained it quite nice.. almost like he's done this before but I didn't think any of it, I nodded my head and got focused. He smiled and put his tile on the floor, I slammed my tile on the floor hoping it will flip his over, I closed my eyes for a second but when I opened my eyes I was devastated because his tile was still on the same side it was before... we switched, and somehow he won without any trying at all, he slapped me quite hard.

"SHIT WAIT PLEASE LET ME PLAY AGAIN" I yelled before he could say anything, "of course" he said with a warm-like smirk, I did the same thing again but it still was on the same side, and he won again, but I wanted to win, so bad, so we played again, and again, and again, I was slapped again, and again. Around seven rounds went by and I lost all of them. "FUCK! ONE MORE" I screamed in frustration, he agreed and I threw my tile as hard as I could, I closed my eyes tightly and when I opened them I was completely in shocked, I had flipped his tile over.. "HA FUCKER TAKE THAT" I yelled in his face and threw my hand so hard to slap him. But he caught my hand and instead he gave me the 800 diamonds and a card.. he walked away in complete silence. What's going on?