The War Hammer Titan

Start from the beginning

"Oh my..." Petra had a hand covering her mouth.

"They..."

They were lost for words. 'They seated the VIPs to make sure they would die?' They were shocked.

"How awful.." Historia said.

Ymir narrowed her eyes. 'I knew they were cruel, but that? That was heartless.... Send this people to their death's..'

"Are you sure about this?" Magath asked.

"Compared to our predecessors, the Tyburs haven't been playing around. We've been building relations  with the world's elite, improving the reputation of Eldians, and watching Paradis Island's movements. But we should've been our own backyard."

The carriage passed an alley, a person with a hat stood there, reading a newspaper.

"Before we knew it, we had enemies crossing the sea and at our necks. At this point, they might get sliced at any moment."

The person in the alley closed the newspaper and walked away.

'Hm... Suspicious...' Hange thought. 'Could this be someone from us? I don't recognize him... Or could this be a coincidence that the person walked away when the carriage passed him...? No, the TV wouldn't show it if it wasn't important, that I'm sure of.'

"It's the conspirators working with Paradis who I fear the most. We still don't know, our motherland Marley has many enemies. Some, in our own military. We'll smoke them out by lightning a fire under their asses. We can plan for their attack and use it to our advantage. Unless you have a better idea, we proceed as planned." Willy said to Magath.

"Even if they take the bait, we loose way too much." he replied.

"That's what they call it? A bait? All these people are acting as a bait?" Jean was disgusted.

Ymir crossed her arms. 'In the process, many Eldians will be killed, too. The Marleyans will be happy about that...'

"We'll sacrifice incompetent officers. If the enemy's goal is to damage Marley's military, it works perfectly. When you rebuild the military, the party will approve whomever you choose."

"But so many will die." Magath argued.

They didn't expect to hear that sentence from him. Since when did he care about if Eldians would die? Or did he only care about the Non-Eldians?

Willy stood up. "Most of them will be Eldians! They're spawn of the devil! Don't change on me now, Commander Magath. You've sent countless Eldians marching into machine guns and land mines. Why does it matter whether they wear uniforms or not? Just keep doing what you've always done."

"Damn...." Connie muttered.

Sasha nodded while she took a bite from her sandwich.

"But those people didn't do anything..." Historia said frowning.

"They are the descendants from the Eldians who killed so many people. That is enough for them to call you or them a devil." Ymir explained it to her.

"It's still isn't fair..."

Magath closed his eyes and bowed his head. "Let me say one thing: This isn't war. We don't know the enemy, their goal, or how they'll attack. Plus, the venue will be packed with a huge crowd." He looked up at him. "Lord Tybur, I doubt I'll be able to protect you. If we proceed, you will die. They won't pass you up as bait."