You're not different, Sheldon.

[ A/N: I'm not sure whether or not this would be classified as Angst, so the caution is there anyway. ]

————

"Sheldon.. you say your different, you say you acknowledge that you might be different from the rest of your friends, but that doesn't mean you're not human." The brown haired women stated to him with a soft tone and honesty within her voice. "Your quirks are what makes you human, Sheldon, they make you unique, and in some ways that's a good thing - the only difference is that you need to work on your people skills, reading facial expressions and knowing when someone is happy, angry or upset by either what they say or by how they present their body language." She added with a small smile that had appeared upon her face.

Sheldon felt touched by Amy's words. She really did know him better than most people who knew him, and she also understood him better.

"But how do I work on that? Is there any resources that could be useful?" The male asked in his Texan, American accent. He wanted to be a better version of himself, not just for himself but for also Amy, his family and his friends.

Amy's smile widened and she could feel herself slightly tearing up. She knew that over the years she had known him he had grown as a person, and she felt proud that he had asked and whether there was any resources available to him to help him work on his people skills etc. "I can help you, if you want me too? And it doesn't have to be in front of all our friends. It can be a one on one here in our apartment."

The male thought about Amy's thoughtful suggestion for a moment. He acknowledged that she was willing to make time during her busy schedule to help him work on his people skills. He knew she didn't have to do that.

"Very well." Sheldon replied with a slow nod of his head. "Thank you, Amy." He added before he  leaned his head in and gave Amy's lips a quick peck.

————

[ A/N: Thank you very much for reading. If you have any ideas for story prompts that you want to include please DM me. Also, if you liked this One-Shot then kindly like and leave a comment. :) ]