Morning babies

Note: I am not that good in Hindi so avoid spelling mistakes and gender identity. Also, their dialogues could sound more good in English but I'll go with the majority in the next part. So do let me know if I should write the dialogues in Hindi or English.

So, as in the last part, they were in the kitchen and he was staring at his sweetheart looking all freshen up. She senses his gaze on her. A wide smile appears on her face as he keeps admiring her fresh beauty.

She starts moving towards him with slow steps. The moment she reached him having a little distance between them, she turns to the other side and starts making coffee. He rolled his eyes in irritation as he was expecting something else.

He moved closer to her and touches her back with his chest. He rests his chin on her shoulder, grips her hand. Now they both together were making coffee. As two cups of coffee were ready, she gives his cup to him and he takes it from her hand. But he keeps it back on the kitchen table and makes her turn towards him. He takes a soft grip on her waist and makes her sit on the table.

He leans towards her left shoulder by keeping a little distance between his chin and her shoulder while his hand was still having a soft grip on her waist. She slides her hand on his back upward and takes a firm grip on his shoulder. He touches her jawline with his nose and then travels till her earlobe. He kisses her top neck just below her earlobe. She squeezes his shoulder as she feels him keeping her eyes closed. Pri pulls him backward by gripping his shoulder.

Pri: "Coffee kab peeyenge? Thandi hone k baad?"

She takes her cup and leaves the kitchen room. He too takes his cup and follows her. She sits before the bonfire as they enter the hall room and keeps her cup on the floor. Amar stands nearby. She forwards her hand towards him. He knew that she was calling him but he was in a joyous mood. He forwards his cup of coffee and said, "Meri coffee bhi peeni hai kya?"

She gets irritated. She pulls him towards her by holding his wrist and makes him sit behind her. He smiles at her irritation and pulls her closer to him. She feels his warmth which helps change her mood.

Pri: "Itna pareeshan kyun karte ho aap mujhe?"
Amar: "Acha lagta hai mujhe aapko pareeshan karne mein.", he says by mimicking her voice.

She smiles at his silliness and pinches his nose. He too smiles at her and kisses her hair.

They were done drinking coffee. He was about to say something but suddenly sparks of fire increases. She closes her eyes and immediately covers her face in his chest. He looks down at her, lifts his hand, and opens her ponytail. She slowly opens her eyes, looks at the bonfire. It wasn't sparkling much anymore. She then looks at him with confused eyes; asking why would he open her ponytail.

Amar- "Khule baalon mein zyada achi lagti ho."

Her cheeks turn red in no time as she blushes and looks down.

Amar: "Meri taraf dekho." He lifts her chin.

She looks at him intently. She feels him worshipping her flawless eyes. He moves closer to her face slowly and kisses her cheek, both eyes, the tip of her nose, and then the other cheek. Then he starts to kiss all over her face softly. She was feeling heavenly and was falling weak under the soft touch of his lips on her face. Now he was sliding his nose on her soft cheek. (hsssshhhh I'm jealous atm duh)

With her eyes closed while feeling his touch, she says-

Pri: "Neend nahi aa rahi kya aapko?"
Amar: "mmhmmm" He replies in negative.
Pri: "Mujhe bohot neend aa rahi hai"
Amar: "Abhi toh coffee pee tumne. Dusri glass banake laun?"

She smiles because she understands that he wants her to stay close to him for a while. She kisses his chin and then his neck and said-

Pri: "Nahi. Office kesa tha aaj?"
Amar: "As usual. Lekin aaj sir ne bola ki agar main thoda aur devoted ho jau toh phir mere promotion ki baremein sochenge woh"
Pri: "Ye toh bohot achi baat hai pr aap aur kitna stress loge! Saara kaam aapko hi karne dete hai kya aapke sir?"
Amar: "Aisi baat nahi hai sweetheart. Wahan bohot saare colleagues hai mere jo aapne aapne kaam karte hai aur main aapni"
Pri: "Nahi, pata hai mujhe! Mujhe toh lagta hai ki aapke ilava wahan koi kaam karta bhi nahi hai."

He was falling for his sweetheart as he notices her concern, care and affection for him. She continues, "Aur vaise bhi..." He keeps his finger on her lips and says,

Amar: "Sshhh. Itna pareeshan matt hua karo mere liye. Main sab kar leta hu handle."

She holds his hand and kisses his finger. "Aur vaise bhi, jab main aaungi na aapki company mein, ek bhi kaam karne nahi dungi aapko. Sab main akeli karungi" She gives him a cunning smile.
Amar: "Acha ji." He rises his eyebrows. "Vaise koi bata raha tha ki ab hum dono ek saath har tareh ki pareeshani ki saamna karenge blah blah."
Pri: "Nahi ji. Woh maine aise hi bol diya. Main aapko pareeshan nhi dekh pati aur na hi kisi ko aapko pareeshan karne dungi. Samjhe aap?!!"
Amar: "Samajh gaya, Sweetheart. Lekin tumhe toh experience ki zaroorat hogi jo ki mere pass hai naki tumhare pass."
Pri: "Haha, Dekh lenge"
Amar: "Vaise iradha kya hai? Kise impress karna hai?" He lowers his voice and says, "Mujhe ya sir ko?"

Pri glares at him and tries to get up but he holds her and said,
Amar: "Arey easy peasy sweetheart. Main toh mazak kar raha tha. Tumhe mujhe pareeshan karna acha nhi lagta pr mujhe lagta hai."

Pri punches his belly with zero force and it didn't cause him any harm as she is no less than a tiny baby :p.

Amar: "Nice move. Haha. Idhar aao" and he pulls her extremely closer to him.
Pri: "Aur kitni pass aau!"
Amar: "Utni jitni aake tumhe meri dhadkhan aur mujhe tumhari dhadkhan sunai de."

She hugs him by his waist and hides herself in his chest. She was clearly listening to his heartbeat. He starts talking about his day in office.

Pri: "Main bore ho rahi hu. Kyu bata rahe ho aap mujhe ye sab?" She says in a sleepy tone.
Amar: "Suno toh saahi...." And he continues.

Pri was focusing on listening to his heartbeat which felt like the melody of a romantic song to her and as a result, she falls asleep in his warm chest. She hugs him more tightly by his waist in her sleep. This made him look down at her. He saw that she is sleeping. She looked peaceful in her sleep so he didn't wake her up. He took her arms; which were gripping his waist and kept them around his neck. He lifted her as if she weighed nothing.

He starts heading towards their bed room while his eyes were adoring her peaceful face. He wasn't aware of his steps and his step gets stuck in a mat. He was about to fall but controls himself. Pri opens her eyes slightly as his movement disturbs her. She felt as if she was flying in the air. She gets frightened but immediately finds herself in someone's arm. She looked at the person. Amar was already giving her a confused look. She feels relaxed and slides one of her hands on his waist and caresses his hair with the other hand. And rests her chin on his shoulder and touches his head with hers. In no time, she goes into a deep slumber.

This time he gets careful with his steps and finally reaches the room. He carefully makes her lay down on the bed and then puts a blanket on her. He sets her hands on her belly one on the other.

Then he leaves for changing his clothes. He came back and went to another side of the bed. He too lays down and moves a bit closer to her. He kisses her forehead and then he too falls asleep.

Next morning-

It was 7 am in morning. Pri wakes up and felt something on her hand. Someone was holding her hand with a tight grip. She looked on her side and saw Amar sleeping like a baby. His left hand was under his cheek and the right hand was holding her right hand. He was wearing white pants and a white shirt with the top two buttons undone. His way of dressing up was grabbing her attention. She leans towards him and kisses his hand which was having a grip on her hand. Then she kisses his right eye and then leaves to get freshen up.

As she comes out of the washroom, she saw him still sleeping in peace. She leaves for making coffee for them.

Amar in the meantime wakes up and starts searching for her. But she was nowhere in the room to be found. He heads outside of the room and saw her standing on the balcony. Her hairs open and flying in the air as the winds pass by.

Okhay, that's it for today. Tried to make it a bit longer. Hope y'all like it. Will meet y'all in the next part soon.
- SH.