"I don't really have any party clothes though.." I mumble out. 

"We have a few hours to kill before the party, I'm sure I can help you find something."

My eyes widen as I look up at him with a bright smile. "Really? You'd do that?"

Eren rubs the back of his neck nervously, "Yeah, consider it an apology for last night, I was kind of a dick towards you."

Smiling softly, I walk over to my dresser and begin to pull out clothes. "It's ok, I overreacted anyways, I actually didn't mind it."

Eren's eyes widen at me.

"So black or red?" 

---___---___---___---

The house was filled with sex, loud music, weed, and alcohol. Honestly it reminded me of my high school days, oh the good days. Not.

"Thanks again Eren!" I shout over the loud music. Motioning down to my outfit that he had helped me piece together. Consisting of a black leather skirt, fishnet tights that were less than modest, and a black long sleeve shirt Eren had actually lent, it held some sort of band name on the front of it, but it smelled nice, like him, so I didn't mind.

Eren smiles down at me, "No problem Capri."

"Ymir will probably want to meet you, let's go find her." Eren shouts and I nod, grabbing his hand so I don't get lost as he drags us through the dance floor. Leading me towards a seating area where there were couches facing one another I notice Mikasa. Waving at her with a smile I call out to her, "Mikasa!" 

Turning her head to me she waves back and grins. God she is hot. 

Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Connie and Sasha were all seated on the couch along with a few others who I had yet to meet. 

"You guys got here just in time, we were about to play never have I ever!" Sasha squeals, holding her ten fingers up in the air. 

"Never have I ever?" Eren asks, rolling his eyes. "What is this middle school?"

My face flushes red a little, honestly it sounded fun to me. So walking over to the group I sit down on the floor between the two couches, smiling brightly and holding up my ten fingers. "Sounds good to me! Any rules?" I ask.

"Nope it's free range." A brown haired girl with freckles says to me, a small smirk on her face as she looks me up and down. "I'm Ymir by the way."

"Y/n." I smile. 

"Ok bitches let's get started!" Connie exclaims. 

Eren just sighs and walks over to me to sit down next to me with a huff. "This is so stupid." He mumbles.

"What would you rather us play 5 minutes in heaven?" I tease.

"Well it would be more fun than this.." Eren says, looking over at me with a smirk. I blush in response. 

"Ok, I'll go first." Jean says with a grin, holding up his ten fingers before looking over at a blond bulky guy with a smirk. "Never have I ever been told I have mommy milkers."

The blond guy's face goes red and he puts down a finger. "Poor Reiner, don't worry it's actually a good thing trust me." Mikasa says, confidently putting down a finger. 

Reiner then in a gruff voice states, "My turn, never have I ever had car sex." 

Literally everyone puts down a finger. Even me. 

Mikasa and Eren look at me with wide eyes.

"WHAT??" Mikasa exclaims. 

"Yeahh..." I say in an embarrassed voice, I think I need alcohol if I'm gonna play this game. "I'll be right back-"