chapter 2

"Hello, Good Afternoon, Mr. Styles. I'm the Tomlinson Company assistant, Liam Payne."

"Good Afternoon Liam." replied Desmond Styles in a friendly tone, "What's calling me?" The old man continued sipping his black coffee.

"Mr. Tomlinson accepts your offer. He ordered to arrange a meeting schedule as soon as possible." Liam said.

"Oh really? I didn't expect to be accepted so quickly. Thank goodness." Leader Styles laughed kindly, "I'll send you a suitable schedule soon."

"But Mr Styles, Mr Tomlinson has a mandatory request. I'm sorry. He said if you didn't comply he wouldn't sign the offer." Liam said. His tone sounded awkward.

Desmond frowned. He had actually known and observed the Tomlinson Company for a long time, but he just found out that Tomlinson liked to use terms like this.

"Before you get confused, let me tell you a little bit. Mr Tomlinson has never had a special request like this when working with any other company. So I thought this might be something important, sir. Also in my estimation, it would be very profitable if the Styles company and Tomlinson worked together, so it's a shame that this project didn't come to fruition."

Desmond nodded, "Yes, I think so too. What are the conditions?"

"Bring your Son named Harry Styles to the meeting."

• ❦︎❦︎❦︎ •

Today is Sunday. Holidays but honestly not. Life as a student does not allow him to live freely without assignments from annoying lecturers.
Deadlines are running.

Harry opened the wooden door in the white paint. He planned to do his chores at Michael's house. When he arrived in the living room, he saw Calum who was playing the play station together.

"Leeroy!"

The blonde haired man looked up. The silly smile on his face was perfect, "HAZZAAAA!!"

They walked quickly towards each other and hugged tightly.
The two of them made ridiculous faces.

"A day without your weird jokes, my world is incomplete."

Harry withdrew. Staring at Leeroy sharply, "That's not strange, Lee!"

"You don't believe it? Please ask Calum," Leeroy turned to the man who was still busy with his game console, "Calum?"

Calum turned his head, a wide grin plastered on his handsome face, "Haz, your jokes are so funny. I like it!"

"Well, what did I say!" said Harry proudly. His index finger pressed against Leeroy's chest, "You're the weird one. Never mind, I want to do my job."

"Base." Leeroy pouts.