"Come on~ I can make you look pretty" RG swam closer to Six's bubble.

"Never!" Six replied dramatically. Seven swam over to Mono.

"S-should we do something?" Seven asked nervously.

"Hmm" Mono thought. Suddenly, Six's water bubble dipped down a bit and shook slightly. Everyone exchanged glances before the bubble burst and Six landed in the water which made a big splash.

"Hey! I'm right here, Dammit!" Bakugou yelled angrily. He had gone to get a drink and now he and his towel that was around his shoulders were soaking wet. He dove into the water and made his way to RG and Six.

"You damn brats need to be more careful!" He scolded, rage boiling in his eyes. Six said nothing and just stared up blankly. RG whimpered slightly.

"Baku-babe, they didn't mean it" Ashido tried to calm her friend down.

"Oh shut up, Raccoon-eyes!" He hissed.

(Kirishima's POV)

After a long and fun day, everyone had tired themselves out and by everyone-

"You guys look tired" Midoriya mused, looking at the four half asleep kids.

"You aren't?" Six asked, rubbing her eyes

"Nah, we're used to this," Ashido laughed. Mono yawned. The kids had dried off and changed back into their clothes which had been washed. They stood in the commons and had just finished dinner. Seven's eyes were now visible as RG had pinned up his hair. Now everyone could see his eyes slowly close, reopen and then slowly close again.

"Alright, let's get you to bed" Jirou smiled as she took Six by the hand. Mono quickly grabbed her other and followed. Seven was picked up by Kirishima. Tsu let RG follow her to the elevator.

"So which floor to first?" Deku asked. He had gotten in last.

"5 please" Tsu replied. Deku hit the button and the elevator went up.

Once there, Tsu took RG back to their room and closed the door.

"4 next please" Kirishima said quietly. He could hear Seven's soft snores.

The elevator dinged once and Kirishima stepped out and said goodnight to his classmates. Seven was curled up in Kirishima's arms and didn't stir as he was laid down or the tatamis.

"Goodnight little man," Kirishima whispered before getting out some of his homework.

Hours had gone by and Seven still made no noise but something made Kirishima turn around in surprise. The nome had wandered in from somewhere and sat under Kirishima's desk.

"Hey," Kirishima greeted quietly. The nome chirped once in a greeting tone. Kirishima wondered what it might have said when it got up and laid down next to Seven.

"Guess you two are close?" Kirishima asked, knowing that he wouldn't get a response. It nodded once and soft rattles told Kirishima that it had fallen asleep too. Kirishima yawned and got changed into his pajamas. He climbed over Seven and the nome and into his own bed.

Kirishima woke up early and went downstairs to get a snack before some morning training. He was met with Midoriya, who was making himself something to eat.

"Morning" they both greeted.

"How'd you sleep?" Kirishima asked.

"Mono woke up halfway through the night. He said he had a nightmare but didn't want to talk about it. He went back to sleep about 20 minutes later" Midoriya explained.

"Seven stayed asleep all night. He's still in bed now" Kirishima replied.

"We have to take them to Nezu today. Then after, Mina and the girls are taking them out to show them around. Aizawa only said yes because they said they would be teaching the kids about the public but I think they just want to spoil them" Midoriya laughed. Kirishima nodded and smiled.

"Morning" a voice said from behind them. Six stood there, hood barely staying on her head from her bed hair.

"Hey Six," they replied.

"Anyone else up?" She asked. Midoriya shook his head.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"Always" Six responded.

Moments later, Six was eating cereal at the table when the others came down along with other students. They all sat down and ate. Iida explained how Aizawa would come and pick them up shortly to take them to Nezu so he could look after them. The kids had no objections and were happy to see Aizawa again.

Once he showed up he asked the students how everything was and the students gave a run down of the pool and brought up Mirio's idea. Aizawa considered it and said he would bring it up with Nezu.

"Bye guys! Behave yourselves" Kirishima called as Aizawa led them out. Seven waved back to him.