Over-the-top training. Part 3 (Edit: BYE-)

1-A should be our classroom right?" Ameri remembers seeing the door on their way to the office. "It should be a huge door with the classroom number and letter on it." They go back and almost nearly pass the door. "Oh, this should be it.." They look at the huge door and they all sweat drop. "Woah, woah!," Clara's eyes start to sparkle. "Look at the huge door, Iruma-chi! Azz-Azz! What's behind it~!" before anyone could stop her from opening it, her curiousity best them to it. Right when she opened the door everyone in the 1-A class (except the teacher) had redirected their eyes to the student, or students in this case, who slid open the door.

"And you guys are late for what reason?" A man who had long back hair and eyes that look like they were hankering for sleep, which they assumed was their 'teacher' except one... "Hey, hey, who's the dead-fish eyed guy?" Yeah as you can tell this is such a wonderful start to meet their teacher who they have until they figure out a way back home.

"Excuse me?" He asked in a scary tone. 'Scary' they thought even his class take aback. They didn't know this place came with its own Kalego-sensei! (Or Eggo-head-sensei, as a certain bundle of energy likes to call it)

"A-ah sorry! Please excuse the intrusion!" Iruma bowed his head very low to the teacher, also hoping he would ignore Clara's comment.

"Whatever, I'm Shota Aizawa, your teacher." He says.

Izuku POV

'Seems like their were more students, but they all were coincidentally late, huh? Do they all live together or near each other and like to walk to school together or something? Never mind that, some of them seem to have horns and tails... Are they related?

Aizawa-sensei assigned their seats, and they sat down; "Once again, I'm Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher. Now like I said earlier put these on and head outside." Right when our teacher finished talking, a long red haired girl got up to get a uniform, but before she could Aizawa stopped her. "Except you late ones. Sit back down." He informed her. She stopped but then nodded in agreement and sat back down. Everyone one else, including me, except the late students got their uniform and changed to head outside.

Iruma POV

Kal- ahem.. Aizawa-sensei, told us to wait here for a bit after he finished dealing with the others. an hour it so passed after he finally came back to the classroom.

HEY FUTURE TAMAKI'S BROTHER NAMED DINO HERE. IM NOT FINISHING THIS IT'S REDUNDANT ☠️ i ONLY MADE THIS BC THERE WAS NO MHA AND IRUMA KUN CROSSOVER FFs ON WATTPAD AND THIS WAS WHEN ONLY IRUMA KUN SEASON 1 WAS ONLY OUT I THINKK- OR WHEN SEASON 2 BEGAN AND I DINT EVEN LIKE MHA LIKE THAT BYE-