Chapter 1: Rei on the Swim Team

"I wish I could help you study but you obviously don't need it" Rei my gorgeous boyfriend says to me smiling down at my 98% on the Math unit exam.

"If anything I should be helping you" I look down at his 96%.

"Math's my worst subject" he says pushing up his red glasses.

"What'd you guys get?!!" Nagisa yells running out of the class.

"98 and 96" I say

"Holy crap! You guys are genius! I got 52" he says concluding with screaming "I PASSED!!!" As loud as he can, getting some weird looks.

"Good job" I laugh with Rei and I get instantly lit up inside when he laughs.

Nagisa is Rei's best friend and basically third wheels all the time. You can't really mind though because he is just too funny and nice with his excited pink eyes and curly blond hair and crazy personality. Nagisa and Rei became close after Nagisa half convinced half annoyed Rei until he joined the swim club. I dont know if that's a bad or good thing. I haven't decided yet.

"Remember, meeting at lunch in the club room" Makoto the captain of the swim team and our senpai says walking by to go wherever the upperclassmen go in between classes.

"Ya we know! Mako-chan why the rush?" Nagisa calls chasing after him.

"Ya sorry I forgot to tell you about that can you eat with Gou today?" Rei asks

"Gou is the manager so I will just pretend I'm part of the club. I can become the assistant manager" I say sarcastically.

"I don't think such a position exists" Rei says very seriously. I laugh and he looks at me not realizing what's funny. I laugh more because of that look he gives me with those purple eyes and red glasses.

Later at lunch...

"You sure you want to come they are all kind of nutcases" Gou asks me as we head to the club room.

"Ya you're my best friend and I have no one else to hang out with because my boyfriend has a club meeting" I tell her.

"Ya I know you and Rei have been a thing for so long that if someone didn't know it I would asks if they ever opened their door in the last year" Gou jokes teasing me. But it's kind of true because Rei and I have been together almost a year. Our one year anniversary is in a couple weeks.

When we walk into the club room Nagisa and Rei are sitting with Haru their other senpai. Haru and Makoto are both in second year while me, Gou, Rei and Nagisa are all in first. For some reason Makotot isn't here yet.

"Haru don't get changed its just a meeting" Nagisa yells frantically as Haru starts stripping.

"What's the point of being here if we aren't going to swim?" Haru says in a monotone voice still stripping as I notice Gou fangirling over his muscles. I try not to look over but I catch a glimpse of Haru's nearly perfect body. Damn he looks good. I wonder if Rei will look as good as Haru after joining the swim team. He is fit but not that fit.

"Hello sorry I ran into some trouble but I was going to ask which meets we should sign up for this season it's our first season so we should probably take things a little slow" Makoto starts then sees me. "Oh hi are you part of the club now Karu? Ha you're a girl with a guy name you even fit the basic requirement" He laughs.

"Um.. No just here with Gou" I says shyly. I've never talked to a senpai so directly and informally before.

"She's my friend just continue on" Gou says impatiently.

"Anyway meets..." He continues to blabber on about swim meets and teams I've never heard of. Then goes on to plans about swimming in the winter. When the meeting finishes I ask Gou if she understood anything.

"A bit but I'm mostly in it for the half dressed hot boys" Gou laughs in a way that I'm not so sure if she is joking.