XXI

(💙🫐🖌)

Indigo sat on the floor staring up at corpse who was sat at his desk

Indigo sat on the floor staring up at corpse who was sat at his desk. He was currently on Karl's alt stream playing golf with your friends. The girl had came over two hours ago and didn't want to leave even though corpse was busy.

"I'm going to get us food." Indigo said making corpse looking at her nodding. The girl smiled walking out of the room and into corpse kitchen grabbing the noodles he had that she had bought him a week ago.

Clicking her tongue she realized it was time for a shopping trip. Indigo started making the food checking her phone every once in a while. Humming she brought bowls back to the room putting one on the desk next to corpse hearing a small thank you in return.

Indigo nodded watching corpse fail at shooting the ball into the hole making the boy huff in annoyance. He was on his 8th shot making him frustrated at the course. "Let me try." Indigo said putting her hand on top of corpse.

Corpses breathing stopped. His eyes widened at the sight of the girls hand on top of his moving the mouse around to aim the ball in the game. "Ah ha! Look!" Indigo said showing the screen to the boy showing he was spectating Emma.

"Thanks." Corpse said finally able to breath properly. "Mhm! Also when can I meet Emma?" Indigo asked making corpse shake his head. "Soon?" He said making the answer sound more like a question.

Indigo raised a brow messing with corpse curly hair and walking away with her food. "I'll just text them myself." She responded leaving the room before corpse could say anything. Corpse rolled his eyes an amused smile on his face hearing indigos laughter from his living room.

ʚɞ '🧺

Indigo🫐:Hi Emma! I'm indigo I'm a friend of corpse:)

Indigo🫐:
Hi Emma! I'm indigo I'm a friend of corpse:)

Dm request accepted

Emma🦷:
Hi, nice to meet you.
I've heard about you

Indigo🫐:
All good things I hope

Emma🦷:
Corpse said you're ugly.
I'm kidding it's a joke :)

Indigo🫐:
Haha!
I was wondering if you wanted to meet up:)

Emma🦷:
Sure why not
Here's my number
#########
Read at 9:30

Authors note;
Sorry it's short :/

Authors note; Sorry it's short :/