"Oh but i didn't remember" i said.  

"Only i saw you. You didn't saw me" he said with a smile.

"Oh" i said. When did i fed a small puppy? But i heard him saying that he saw me in a park in the phone call. I was deep in my thought. He started to speak again. I looked at him with a frown. 

"Actually i didn't saw your face clearly. You were kept playing with that puppy testing my patience level. When finally i got a chance to see your face, i was awestruck by your beautiful, innocent face. Your that innocent smile that stirred something inside me. With your doe like eyes, swaying earring, clanking bangles, you seduced me without even you knowing it" he said with a fainy smile while looking at the foothpath. Its like he is recalling that day in his mind. I blushed when he said i seduced him. He looked at me with a smile and touched my cheeks with the back of his hand. I shivered feeling his cold hand against my hot cheeks.

"Don't blush. Or i will do something which i will regret later" he said in his husky voice. I looked down at my lap blushing more. I heard him chuckle then he removed his hand from my cheeks and started the car. I don't know but my heart started to race wildly. The car came to a halt in front of the park which we both came together last time. 

"Lets go" he said offering his hand to me. I took his hand and came out of the car. 

"Its late. The security gaurd won't allow us inside" i said. He just smiled at me but didn't said anything. We both stood in front of the park gate. 

The security gaurd didn't said anything but only smiled at us. I looked at Mr. Malhotra. He smiled at me and we both entered inside the park. The park is not dark because of the garden lights. The garden looks so mesmerizing at this hour.

I gasped when i looked at one particular place which is also my favorite place in this park is decorated with fairy lights

I gasped when i looked at one particular place which is also my favorite place in this park is decorated with fairy lights. The bench and the tree behind that bench is also fully decorated with fairy lights. 

"After playing with that puppy, you came to this park

"After playing with that puppy, you came to this park. You were eating burger while watching something on your phone. Now remember?" he asked me with a gentle smile. I looked at him shocked.