juicy

He growled at her hooha, and stuck his glow-stick in her fairy box.

"Oh maf-f-f-fia-a-a mong-g-goos-s-se d-d-d-dad-d-dy-y! How your big cucumber makes my little guava shake and quiver!" she panted.

Mafia mongoose daddy pulled out his gigantic sword and growled, before getting off the bed and straightening his ten foot tall frame. He flexed his hand, his ropey veins like snakes.

"DON'T EVER TALK BACK TO ME, YOU BELONG TO ME!!!" he roared ferociously, before swatting her small 3'4 frame out the window.

From below, Aria tossed out her long, golden, 24 carat, glossy, shining like the sun, glowing golden waist length hair before pouting. Her pearly pink lips pouted, and she sighed. Just another normal start to her morning.

Aria couldn't walk from her penetration session, so she shuffled on her stomach back to the house. Oh, how dreamy mafia mongoose daddy was, she had never been more in love, even if he had now almost broke every bone in her body.

Walking upstairs, she sighed. She tiptoed into her room, careful not to disturb big mafia mongoose daddy and his big cucumber, and stood in front of her mirror.

She looked into her bright blue glowing colour changing big orbs, and the pain in her eyes glittered from the night of the car crash.

The car crash where her mum, dad, uncle, aunty, cousin, other cousin, dog, cat, grandma, grandad, fish, brother, sister, friends, pet budgie, favourite pencil, and many more people had died. She had survived, because she wasn't like other girls. A small tear leaked from her eye, but she swept it away. She had big mafia mongoose daddy and his caring personality now, and didn't need anyone else.

As if he had heard her thoughts, two loud booms knocked down her door, and mafia mongoose daddy crouched down to walk in, his biceps flexing.

She giggled playfully and swept her golden rapunzel locks into a messy bun. Big mafia mongoose daddy stalked towards her, before picking her up by the neck to ferociously kiss her.

"Oh mafia mongoose daddy! You remembered me! I love it when you try to choke me to death, omg we're such a kinky couple!" Aria gushed, her cheeks bright red. Probably because of the fact that she couldn't breathe from all the choking.

"Maybe um, we could have another penetration session? Or a little sucky-suck?" She exclaimed, fluttering her seven centimetre long lashes.

He nodded, before walking out of her room, her still choking in his hands, into his room, and slammed her down onto the bed as her big, luscious E size cherries bounced.

He pulled down his 8 billion dollar Balenziaga trousers, and his colossal cucumber sprung from the depths.

Aria gasped, looking at the 18 inch long glow-stick. Mafia mongoose daddy smirked as he once again stalked over to her, ripping off her white bralette and nike pro shorts, baring her plump items to the room.

With an 'oomph!' Mafia mongoose daddy grasped her neck before plunging his sword into her mouth, but Aria didn't gag, because she was naturally gifted. He thrust into her throat, his glowstick so long that it went through her intestines and she felt it poking out of her butthole.

"YOUR MINE AND MINE ONLY!" shouted mafia mongoose daddy. His colossal cucumber was close to shooting its seed down her throat, and just as mafia mongoose daddy was about to release, Aria's eyes started turned feral, like a rabid dog's.

They became darker and evil like and hair started to sprout from her arms."Oh I forgot that it was a full moon, my inner wolf is being released!" Aria exclaimed, and with that she bit off big mafia mongoose daddy's colossal cucumber and ran off into the woods to go and live with the fairies.

Why? Because she wasn't like other girls.

THE END