Pad Thai noodles

Thai Basil chicken

Thai Basil chicken

Tom yum soup

Red curry with chicken

steak

As win make every thing. He place it properly on dining table because in some time his parents will be here and their little surprise too.

As he was standing bright come from his bedroom and walk toward him and hug him.
Win hug him back with same love and affection like how bright was giving him too.

Bright,what do you think will happen when they know about you and about us. Win after a while.
There was a pause on the other side for a while then he heard a sign.
Win...they will be surprise at first when they will know about me,and about us.....umm... They will happy or they will slap me. Bright said.
Win backed away from the hug and look at bright with a frown on his face.
What do you mean they will slap you. I am here with you , I will never let that happen. You know. Win said and pouted angrily and looked away from bright.

Oh...my baby bunny is angry, dont be angry my love. Everything will be fine. If they didn't approve our relationship we will fight for us ok.hmm bright said and pinch those puff check of his love and give a quick kiss on his lips which made win smile and hug him again.

Thats when they heard a  bell ringing sound.
They both were nervous but didn't show it. Just gave each other a slight nod and smile.
Bright stayed inside and win goes to open the door.

As he open the door he was greeted with the smile of his parents.

Oh, my baby how are you. His mother said and squeal and hug him tightly.
I am fine mom, how are you and dad. Win asked with a huge smile on his face.

We are fine my son.win's father said and hugged his son.
Wi. Hugged his father and said.
I missed you dad and mom.

Then he takes them inside his dorm n hall where bright is waiting.

As win's parents went inside they were shocked to see a stranger who is a boy in win's dorm.

You...,win's father said.
Umm....sir I am. Bright was about to say but was cut off by win's mom.

Bright....?win's mom said.

All looked at her in shock specially bright and win.

Are you bright, his mother said again and smiled.
Win's father asked her what she mean..

But bright said before her reply.

Hello.... Nice to meet you again. I am bright vachirawit chivaree khub.bright saud bowed to them.

Win's father looked at him and smiled with his mom squealed and goes directly to hug him.

O my god. My bright, no...my wolfie. How are you. She said.
Bright blushed at his nickname.
And smile and said
I am fine aunt, how are you.

I am fine dear, and look at you. Wow you have become so handsome.she pinched his cheek.

After they all settle down to sit on sofa.
They chat for a while both parent ask bright about his parents and how Brightwin meet again.

When they were chatting again door bell ring. This time bright get up to open the door but before going he looked at win and they both nodded to each other.

When bright open the door. He was greeted with the faces of his parents.
Who smiled at him and hug him.

Bright, why you tell us to come here. Its not your dorm baby. Who lives here. His father asked.
Dad, it... That. I wanted you both to meet someone. He said take them both inside.

As his parents got inside. They were shock to see the people inside.

Win both Brightwin's parents see each other they both become shock for a while and when they got that its true that they are really in front of eachother they hugged each other.

O my god, i never thought we will meet each other again. Bright's mother said to win's mother.
Finally we meet again.

Thats when bright's mother look at win and gasp.

O my god. Who is this cutie. She squeal and goes toward win and hug him.
They both hug each other.

Are you really my bunny. Who used to love my cookies with milk. She asked.
Win laughed and said.
Yes aunt I am  your bunny, you know I have missed you and your cookies. He said a pouted.
She pinch his cheeks and said.
Don't worry baby, when I will come to you again I will bring for you.

Then after little chit chat. They headed to the dining table to eat their lunch.

Bright's parents were amused by seeing how much  food it was and more of that it was made by win.

While they were talking brightwin glance toward each other and nodded.

Mom, dad, uncle, aunt. Bright said.
All looked at him.

We both want to tell you something important. Win said.
What is it baby. Their parents said.

Um... We want to tell you that... Umm that we both are..... Dating....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hii.
How are you all.
Sorry to late update.

Tell me how is it.

Will update soon. Only two chapters are remaining 😔
But don't worry, we have more two book to do. Which I will update together always.
Thank you❤

Stay safe, stay healthy
Love you❤😘

Support brightwin 🥰❤😘
Stay safe