"Well, I wanna get it by myself though." He said and walked beside her.

"And why is that?" She asked, looking at the guy next to him.

"No reason." He said with a teasing smile.

Rio looked at him with a questioning look, "This guy." She mumbled, he heard it and laughed.

Meanwhile the guys behind them.

"I didn't know Karma was also a smooth flirt." Maehara said getting a smack from Isogai.

"It's being a gentleman not a flirt, Maehara." Isogai corrected him.

"True but I thought he is always a sadistic and manipulative guy. Funny how he also has a sweet side of him." Kayano commented, putting her fingers on her chin.

"I agree." All Nagisa could do was to agree with Kayano. And they walked to their building.

"Good morning, everyone." Meg greeted the others as she entered the classroom.

"Good morning." They replied and continued doing their business.

"So, are you not gonna skip class?" Rio asked Karma, walking to her seat and putting her things beside it.

"Hmmmm, I'm bored so maybe Imma attend class." Karma said, stopping beside her.

"Well then enjoy." She said, sat on her seat and talked to Kayano.

He smiled, walked to the back and sat on his seat.

"Wow, I didn't know both of them were close." Toka said, sitting across from them.

"I mean they are the class devils, how are they not close?" Fuwa commented, looking at them while looking at her manga.

(By the way, she is sitting in Mimura's seat because the class hasn't started yet.)

"True," Toka replied.

"But aren't they a good couple, if they became a couple?" Kanzaki asked and sat with them.

"True!" Both girls replied to her with a chuckle.

"But I think they both only see each other as partners in crime." Toka said with a disappointed tone.

"Yeah, but it would be cool if they both get together. I mean they look so powerful." Fuwa said she stopped reading her manga and chatting with them.

Kanzaki chuckled before replying to them. "They even call each other Commander and Lieutenant." Making their conversation adding some more spice.

Suddenly someone walked to them.

"What are you guys talking about?" Meg asked them.

"Oh, we are just talking about Karma and Rio." Kanzaki replied to her with a chuckle and also from the two girls.

"What about them?" Isogai interferes and the girls stop their actions.

"Yeah, what about Karma and Rio?!" Maehara said loudly, also jumping to their conversations and making everyone look at them.

"Ho," Karma whispered, looking at the scene.

Then Rio commented, "Okay, what about us?" And now all of the attention goes to them.

"Oh, nothing we were just talking about how you guys are not teasing with the other guys." Toka replied while making her arms touch Okano.

Okano understands the signal and pinches Maehara's side, making him groan in pain.

"Y-yeah, we were talking about that?" He said with a pain tone.

"Oh, if so, okay, we will tease you guys." Rio said with an evil grin looking at them.