𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎

Start from the beginning

"but that doesn't change the fact that he's younger than her dad and that's why he'll probably win her dad's approval more easily and y/n and hawks are not that far from age tho but hey, who am i to judge. but look at them cuddling in there, aren't they just so cute? they'd make a great couple. they're probably be all over the internet if the word got out, their faces on tabloids, billboards-"

"i said shut the fuck up!"

kirishima knew what he was doing despite being a bit tipsy. at first, he thought bellini wouldn't get him drunk but hey, he trusted nancy meyer's judgement. he's been trying to provoke bakugou so that the latter would just swoop in, kiss you, marry you, maybe another baby and then happily ever after and also for the drama but looks like he has to try harder for the stubborn explosion boy to budge.

all night, he's been noticing bakugou moping around chugging down any alcohol he could find while his gaze bored on you giggling the whole time and clinging onto hawks like a koala.

he patted bakugou's shoulder which was swatted away and said, "go get your girl, brother."

bakugou just rolled his eyes and stomped to where you were sitting, grabbing you by the wrist and pulling you away from hawks.

"hey! what the hell is your problem!" you said out of annoyance after being plucked away from keigo.

bakugou just glared at you before turning his gaze to the obviously intoxicated man sitting on the couch with a dopey smile on his face and then looking back at you.

"were going home." he said before pulling you to him and dashing out of the door with you being a slobbering mess blabbering nonsense. you kept on pulling away from his hold to go back inside but as you were about to turn around, he hoisted you up and placed you on his shoulders like a sack of potato.

"put me down you... you-"

bakugou halted on his steps and smirked, "what?"

"damn it! you're so hot, i can't find anything to insult about you!"

"glad we're on the same page, sweetheart." He smirked

you sat on the stool with your face slumped in the counter. bakugou stood on the other side opening the fridge and taking out some water. he poured it on a glass then gave it to you.

"this should help you sober up."

"i don't want it!" you said with your voice muffled.

"it's either that or i throw you in the tub and fill it with ice."

you looked up at him with a childish pout displayed on your face. "why do you even care? shouldn't you be with that disco ball, camille or something?"

he chuckled, "disco ball? you mean camie?"

"whatever."

"sweetheart,"

"don't call me that."

he pursed his lips and sighed, "okay then, honey, stop being so cranky. i told you it was just for PR reasons. you don't have to be so jealous. you're deeply in love with me, and i am to you so we should just-"

"first of all, i didn't say love or deeply and we're not even official. and second, sure! let's get married!" you slurred before standing up and turning around stumbling on your steps to go upstairs.

"where the hell are you going?"

"i'm gonna get my wedding dress ready!" you shouted from the stairs

"you have a wedding dress?- you know what,"

he followed you and found you sitting on the stairs drunk as fuck.

"we're not getting married, sweetheart."

tears welled up in your eyes and in your drunken state, you couldn't think straight.

"why the hell not?!"

"not yet, baby."

this is so short lol

this is so short lol. my mom made me see a shrink even tho i told her im already fine with crying and eating ice cream. ALSO! PEOPLE HAVE TO STOP COMMENTING ABOUT HOW SHOTO WOULDVE BEEN A BETTER MATCH CUZ NO. i respect ur opinion but this is literally a BAKUGOU KATSUKI x reader and he'll always be the love interest til the end so dont go get ape shit on me because the story didnt go the way u wanted. IF U WANTED A SHOTO TODOROKI END GAME THEN GO FIND TODOROKI X READER FF. and if u dont want a bakugou ending then get the hell out of here!