"Oh, and by the way" Although quite irritated about being disturbed, Dahyun brought her focus to the masked woman once again. "I hope you haven't forgotten our little agreement, since I won you have no other choice but to acknowledge me as Chaeyoung and Momo's friend!"

She froze, she had completely forgotten about that. Momo and Chaeyoung have been praising her all this time but she never believed Y/n would actually exceed her expectations.

This mysterious person was indeed phenomenal, her speed and strength were something not to be taken lightly. Not to mention, she was the great holy knight's niece.

But even with all those facts, Dahyun can't help but feel she was hiding something other than her face─ and that's exactly why she can't trust her. Her suspicions still haven't faded, who knows what secrets she holds and what kind of person she really is behind that mask.

Just because one comes from a pure family, doesn't mean they'll turn out pure as well.

However...

Dahyun sighed. "Do as you wish... A deal is a deal and I don't usually go back on my word so feel free to address yourself as their friend" Y/n couldn't be more pleased with her answer.

"But please do keep in mind that I still have my guard up around you so don't even think of doing anything weird"

The masked girl chuckled and patted her head. "Yes, yes. Feel free to keep your suspicions of me" 

Her hand was immediately swatted away by the flustered Dahyun. "I'm not your friend so don't get all touchy, damn it!"

"You're not?"

"Of course I'm not!"

-

Jieun was in distress...

She had just received a report about how her niece apparently destroyed one of the examination rooms by accident when she casted a spell during the second exam.

"Lady Lee, please calm down" Mina, who had finished hiding all of Jieun's weapons in a random closet for Y/n and Tzuyu's safety, returned to the angry woman's side. "I'm sure the captain didn't mean to cause any trouble"

"I know that, Mina! It says it was an accident right here!" She handed Mina the piece of paper to which the fairy quickly read.

"Then why are you so upset?"

"Because I have to pay for the room she destroyed!" Jieun got on her feet and stood in front of the window. "Those cranky old geezers and their cranky headmaster take forever to end a damn meeting, every time I meet them by coincidence they invite me for some tea and only talk about business for several hours. I know what you're saying is important but geez, I got stuff to do! Leave me alone!"

"So that's what you're worried about?"

"I hate conversing with people who only talk about work and you know that..."

"We're home!" Two voices said at the same time from downstairs as Jieun unconsciously reached her hand out for her sword but realized it was nowhere to be found.