Chapter 16

PUBLISHED 4/7/15

A/N

I try to update as much as possible, but keep in mind, I have a life, school, and homework. If I can't update, I try to update more ASAP. Love ya's!

-A

Cameron's POV

"James Snow?" asks Clyde. "As in the one who took Dad's sanity? It's been awhile." 

"Wait... Cameron has a twin?" asks Louis.

"And Cameron's Liam's biological sister?" continues Harry.

"So, Liam has two twin siblings?" asks Niall.

"And all three Payne siblings are standing infront of us?" finishes Niall. 

"All three Snow siblings," says Clyde. "Who's Payne?"

"Me," confesses James. "I'm Liam Payne. Or, at least, that's what people think."

"That's why you left?" asks Clyde.

"That's not the only reason," I mumble, but not loud enough for him to hear. Apparently Liam hear, because he looked at me sharply. "We need to talk," he demands.

"Go," I say. "Talk."

"This is confusing," says Clyde. 

Liam looks at me. "Explain," he demands. 

"One for every person who's hurt me."

"How many do you have?" asks Liam.

"16," I say.

"Sixteen?" he asks. "Who are the fresh ones for?" he asks, as if he's suddenly afraid.

 "I don't know, Liam," I say. "Why don't we do the math? I just ran into Clyde. He didn't bother me. But, I have known you 5 for quite some time. Clyde, what's 16-11?"

"5," he says, still confused.

"Huh," I say. "5 boys, 5 new ones. 5 divided by 5 equals 1 per boy. Are we done here?"

He just sits on the couch, and closes his eyes. I run up to my room, and he follows. "I'm going to the bathroom," I say, walking into my bathroom.

I go to the bathroom, and open the door. I see Clyde sitting there quietly, twirling something. I quietly sneak over to him, and catch a glimpse if something shiny. I peak over, and instantly wish I didn't see the object.

It was a gun. I gasp, and he turns to look at me. He quickly tucks it away. 

Where has he been all these years? Doing things that are illegal. Why did he avoid it?Because it's illegal!

"Where have you been for seven years?" I ask, trying to keep the fear out of my voice.

He looks up at me, and quickly puts the gun behind his back, as if I never saw it in the first place. "It's not important," he says, sternly.

 "Yes, Clyde," I say. "It is."

"No, it's not," he decides. "Now, drop it."

"Not until you tell me," I demand.

"You really want to know?" he asks, as if daring me.

"Y-Yes," I stutter. 

"You asked," he says. "I've been doing business with one of the biggest drug dealers in the country. In fact, I think I should go."

"Why?" I croak. "Why are you leaving already?"

"Because," he says, looking at me in the eye. "The longer I stay here, the more danger I'm putting you in."

"Danger?" I ask, "What are you even talking about?"

"Mike Sampson is a very powerful man," starts Clyde. "I need to leave before he see's you. Love you, Cammie."

The nickname Cammie brings back so many memories. "Love you, too, Clyde."

He climbs out my window. I see my laptop back on my dresser. I reach over and grab it. I type in Mike Sampson and a lot pops up. 

One of The Most Wanted Men in London

One of The Most Wanted Men in Europe

Wanted Since 2010

I click the link One of The Most Wanted Men in Europe. It opens, and since I was to sick to read all of t, I'll give you a brief summary.

Mike Sampson is one of the most wanted men in Europe. He has been since 2010. He's wanted on many counts of rape, and is a known drug dealer. He has light skin, and is about 24. He has committed murder before, but has never been caught. 

My twin brother associated with one of the most wanted men in Europe. Isn't that nice? 

I climb out my window, and realize it's about 12am. I run on the direction I thought Clyde went.

"Clyde?" I call. "Clyde! CLYDE! CLYDE!"

I continue running down the street, and see Clyde, and some dark figure arguing. I get close enough to hear, but far enough so that they can't see me.

"You want me to kill her instead?" asks the figure

"Just... fucking leave her out of this," begs Clyde.

"What?" taunts the figure. "Is she your girlfriend?"

"No," says Clyde. "J-Just don't. How did you even see her?"

"I'm always watching you," says the figure. "And I will get my hands on her. She's gorgeous."

"Ya?" asks Clyde. "She's 17, too. She's a minor."

"So are you," says the figure, chuckling.

"I chose this. She didn't," argues Clyde. "Just leave her out of this."

"She's a sexy, 17 year-old. She's perfect to take car of... unsatisfied customers," he says. "She's perfect. You want to bring her to me, or do I have to do everything myself?"

"Mike," reasons Clyde. Now I know who the hooded figure is. "Please, I'm begging you."

"She means that much to you?" asks Mike. "I hope you don't mind her becoming a prostitute, because that's what's going to happen. Her fate is sealed."

"She has a family," says Clyde. "That loves her. In fact, I doubt you'll even be able to get your hands on her."

"Why is that?" asks Mike. 

"Because," he says. "Her family is in a famous boyband, Don't you think they have security? Cameras? Protection?"

"Nothing I can't handle," says Mike. "Who is she, anyway?"

"She's my twin sister," admits Clyde. 

It takes me a minute to process that. They're arguing about me. Mike wants me to be a prostitute to take care of people he crosses. I gasp quietly, because I just can't help it. 

Mike get's into a van, and Clyde starts walking towards the ally. Mike is gone, and I walk towards Clyde. 

"You know," I start, getting Clyde to look at me. "For being a wanted criminal, he's not very discreet."

"Why are you even here?" he asks, in a hushed yell. "What if he saw you?"

"He would've took me now, instead to sending you to do it," I say.