"What's wrong man?"Bryson asked me.

"Taurus won't stop blowing up my phone, he's mad you're taking me home"I said.

"He'd rather you walk and risk getting assaulted?"Bryson asked.

"Basically"I said.

"That's fucked up, I have an idea to get Taurus to pay attention to you, cuz it's getting on my nerves that Johnathan is getting close to him"He said.

"What is it?"I asked.

"We go to the mall and then invite them once we get there, we go to the food court and get hella touchy and flirty"He said.

"Ooh, I like you're idea, they get to see how we feel"I said.

He soon pulled into my driveway and let me out of his car.

"I'll see you tomorrow, 12pm"He said.

"See you"I said.

I walked up my sidewalk and to my porch. I unlocked the door before walking into the house and closing the door behind me.

I kicked my shoes off by the door and walked down the hallway. I walked to mine and Taurus's shared room.

I took off my jeans and change into sweats before throwing off my shirt. I got in bed and scrolled through my phone.

As I was scrolling through Instagram, I heard a car door shut. I quickly put my phone on the charger before turning on my side.

"BABY"I heard Taurus yell as he entered the house.

I closed my eyes as I pretended to be asleep. His got steps got louder as he got closer to the door. Our bedroom door slowly opened as I heard him walk to my side of the bed.

"Baby?"He slightly whispered.

I just stayed silent.

"Goodnight baby"he whispered before kissing my forehead.

I smiled but quickly stopped when I remembered I was mad at him.

He did a few things before getting in bed and pulling me to his body. I soon fell asleep as his body heat calmed me.

time skip to the next day
Tione's pov still

I was slipping on my shoes as I was about to leave my house to meet Bryson. I quickly grabbed my phone, wallet, and keys before walking out of the house.

I walked to my car and unlocked it, soon getting in. I started my car and pulled out of the driveway.

I soon pulled into the mall parking lot and called Bryson.

I dialed his number and he quickly picked up.

"I'm at the mall"I said.

"I'm at the food court, meet me at subway"His voice rang through my phone speakers.

"Okay"I said before hanging up.

I got out of my car and locked it. I walked through the parking lot and into the mall. I made my way to the food court and saw Bryson but he was with someone else.

"Who is this?"I asked.

"This is Lathan, he's going to help us"Bryson said.

"Okay, nice to meet you Lathan"I said.

"Nice to meet you too"He said.

We all talked just to get to know each other before starting the whole prank.

"We should start now"Bryson said.

"Okay, but what are we gonna do?"I asked.

"I changed the plan"Bryson said.

"To what?"I asked.

"Lathan's gonna take a picture of me with you on my lap, he's gonna send it to our boyfriends and tell them to pull up"He said.

"That's a plan"I said.

Lathan walked away as I sat on Bryson's lap. Lathan quickly took a picture before I got off of his lap. I sat back in my chair as Lathan walked up to us.

"I sent it and they're on their way"Lathan said.

"Bet"Bryson said as he relaxed in his chair.

"I'm lowkey nervous"I said.

"You'll be fine"Bryson said.

We were all talking for a few minutes when I saw Taurus on the distance.

"He's here, he's here, he's here"I whispered quickly.

"Calm down and lay on my lap"He said.

I sat on his lap and laid my body against his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he spoke to me.

"Stay calm and don't freak out, I know how your nerves get"Bryson whispered in my ear.

I nodded as I pretended to scroll through my phone. Taurus soon walked up with Johnathan not far behind him.

"What the fuck is going on here?!"Taurus raised his voice.

"Hanging out, what does it look like we're doing"I shot back.

"Get your ass up and drive your ass home"Taurus said.

"No"I said.

"Do what he said"Johnathan pitched in.

"You don't have a right to speak to me, this is between me and my boyfriend"I said.

"Get your ass off of him and let's go"Taurus said.

"No, you wouldn't drive me home cuz you were 'busy' with Johnathan but now you want me to leave cuz I'm with Bryson"I said.

"You're too close, get up"Taurus said.

"But when Johnathan sat on your lap it wasn't 'too close' huh?"Bryson shot back.

Taurus looked stunned as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me off of Bryson's lap.

"We're leaving"Taurus said as he pulled me out of the mall.

I snatched my wrist from him and walked to my car.

"I'll talk to your ass when we get home"I heard Taurus yell.

"Sure you will"I mumbled under my breath.

time skip to the house
still Tione's pov

Taurus just walked into the house as I sat on the couch. He slammed his keys on the coffee table as he stared me down.

"What the fuck was that out there?!"He shouted at me.

"First of all, don't fucking yell at me, second of all, I had every right to do what I did"I shouted back.

"No you did not, I ain't do nothing to you that caused you to act like that"He shouted.

"So you flirting with Johnathan, letting him sit on your lap, and not paying wto me is okay?"I questioned.

His face fell as he realized why I did what I did.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't realize I was hurting you"He said.

"Bull shit, the many times I asked you to take me home yesterday and you getting mad wasnt enough for you to realize?"I questioned him again.

He took a deep breath as he knew I was right.

"I'm sorry, it was dumb of me to do that and get mad at you for having Bryson take you home yesterday"He said.

"It was dumb of you"I said.

"You don't have to forgive me but I'm seriously so sorry"He said.

"I forgive you but now you know how I felt, pay back is a bitch"I said before walking to our room.

A/N I just realized it's been about a week since I've updated this, oops

word count-1620