Chapter 3: Project Haiburiddo

"Who are you what do you want with me?" Fuyumi asked looking at the red-eye man with fear in her eyes.

Kenji chuckled as he walked over towards her with a smirk showing off his feline teeth.

"The name Dr. Kaiju from the Akuma clan and I'm the leader of the Void of Chaos," The red-eye man who is now known as Dr. Kaiju replied. "As for what I want for you. That will be discovered shortly," He said with a sinister smile on his face.

Fuyumi gulped wondering what he was about to do. While hoping her parents when come to save her soon.

"Kenji have you completed the preparations?" Dr. Kaiju asked.

"Yes, sir everything is ready," Kenji replied. "Today project Haiburiddo will be completed."

"Excellent well then let's get started her parents are bound to notice their child miss by now," Dr. Kaiju stated with a creepy smile on his face.

"Alright here we go," Kenji said grabbing a plastic bag full of a strange blue liquid and hooking it into Fuyumi. "Let's not forget the heart monitor we need to make sure you don't die after all," He said hook up a black monitor that was sitting behind the table she was strapped on.

"Ah, what are you doing to me," Fuyumi groaned filling like her body was on fire.

Keiju chuckled sinisterly."Kenji why don't you will her in. I have another important matter to take care of," He said as he walked towards the exit.

"Wait! What do you want with me?"

"Don't worry you get filled in after all you might as well know what Project Haiburiddo is. Since that is now you," He smirked. "Kenji come see me when the process is completed," He finished walking out of the room smiling at the whimpering sounds coming from Fuyumi as the strange liquid was being injected into her body.

"Well kid while we wait for completion. I explain what Project Haiburiddo is," Kenji said watching Fuyumi groan in pain as her heartbeat increase slightly. "Project Haiburiddo is a new experiment we are working on. It combines the DNA of two of the strongest animals. At least in Dr. Keiju's opinion."

"Ugh, what the project for and why?" Fuyumi whimpered out the best she could through the pain.

"Project Haiburiddo will create the ultimate weapon to achieve our goal," He started. "That not only has the capabilities of animal, but you will no longer seem human when the process over."

Fuyumi squinted her eyes as the pain continued to increase throughout her body.

"However every other test subject we performed this on ended up dead due to the pain," He explained. "Through with you being the child of the legendary Snake Sannin. We believe that you have a better chance of surviving," He finished smirking as Fuyumi hair started to change colors.

'It seems the experiment beginning to take an effect on her hair seems thee blue turning lighter. Soon she will be the perfect weapon and our plans can be put into action.' Kenji thought listening to the sound of the heart monitor.

~~~~~

Meanwhile elsewhere...

Koyuki, Orochimaru, and Kabuto were running through the woods following Nagami's slithering form in front of them. Until she suddenly stopped in her tracks as she reached a clearing.

The three people following her then came to a halt as quickly as possible nearly bumping into each other.

"Why did you stop in the middle of this clearing?" Koyuki asked. "We don't have time to rest we need to find Fuyumi!"

"Lady Koyuki i'm sure Nagami has a good reason why she stopped," Kabuto said.

"Kabuto-kun right let her explain," Orochimaru said."we will save her just relax."

Koyuki took a deep breath and nodded. "So why did you have us stop?" She asked.

"Look up ahead blending in with the trees in the clearing," Nagami hissed.

Orochimaru, Koyuki, and Kabuto narrow their eyes as they spotted a brown building with a green roof blending in with the trees around it.

"Seems to be some kind of hideout based on that red vortex symbol," Orochimaru stated.

"Correct and I'm picking up three scentsss from inssside," Nagami sated. "One scent definitely Fuyumi  yet sssomeething
change about it."

"What do you mean!?" Koyuki asked eyes full of panic.

"I don't know her scent was normal earlier, but then sssuddenly pick up a change to it," Nagami hissed.

"Whoever kidnapped her seems to be doing something to her," Orochimaru stated."I can sense a change in her chakra signature.

"Enough standing here then let's go stop them and save our daughter," Koyuki said running up ahead.

Orochimaru nodded at Nagami dismissing her and letting her know she can take it from here. She nodded back before disappearing into a cloud of smoke.

"Dang,  it Koyuki dear stop where you are now!" Orochimaru shouted.

"What is it now Oro?" Koyuki asked stopping in her tracks.

Orochimaru looked at Kabuto who nodded getting the message and reached into his weapon pouch.

"We got company," Orochimaru replied.

"Right where?" She asked.

Suddenly a deep throaty growl was heard. Everyone turned towards the direction the growl came from.

"What was that?" Koyuki asked.

"Sounds like an angry animal," Kabuto sated.

A large shadowy figure then jumped down figure jumped down from the tree. Once the figure landed on the ground. Everyone was able to see a large panda with red fur with a hint of white and black. Along with big black eyes.

"Well look what we got here," A white hair female with peach skin and black and white ears said. She was wearing a navy blue cloak with the same red symbol on it matching the building.

"Who are you and what are doing to my daughter," Koyuki said with a glare on her face as the temperature around them began to drop.

The female let out a chuckle as she walked over towards the large red panda. "I guess you just have to get past me and my friend here if you want to know about her."

To be continued...

Yay finally got the next chapter of Ice Cold Eyes written and published. We will find out what going to find out what this mysterious guy has planed for Fuyumi in the next chapter as soon as it is published.

Also, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

​​​​​​Please feel free to vote and comment.

Question of the Chapter: What animal DNA do you think Project  Haiburiddo will end up combining and turning Fuyumi into.

Looking forward to reading your guesses to the Question.