Take 4

He was missing her badly and so was she

Pallavi has gone to her maika ( mother's house ) for some days and raghav sent her unwillingly.

Though, they haven't confessed that they love each other but everyone had known this truth by the way they care each other, yield for each other.

The missing of her voice, giggle, authority, taunt, teasing, shout, laugh, smile.... everything was making him feel sad about her not being around him.

'tum aadat buri bangai meri
Kya hein ye jadu jo tune hein ye kardiya,

Kisi se bhi bhara nai manna meri
Jaise tumhare dastaan ne hein ye kardiya'

He was ignoring this feeling and naming it as a habit of her presence but deep down he was suppressing the erupting emotion of owning her.

This was not how he was, before, he would claim his rights on what he thinks is his own

Even though he knew that she was legally wedded wife of him, he would fear to accept that he was falling for her.

On the other hand, pallavi also was not in her best behaviour. She was calming down her erupting feeling of losing out someone.

She was always excited to visit aai but this time, she was not having her full time at Deshmukh house. She was feeling that she was missing out something. Her days were not complete without thinking about him, his taunts, his naughty eyes, his lips, his bare chest, his laughter, his aura ..... Everything was making her feel sad about not being around him......

' har jagah tum dikh jaate ho
Khamoshi mein bhi aur shor mein bhi

Har pal yaad aa jaate ho
Hosh mein bhi aur behoshi mein bhi '

Aai was observing her changed behaviour since 4 days. Her faint anguish to stay away from him also didn't go unnoticed by Aai.

So she decided to talk it out with her over a chai break.

A : " pallu tujhe na aaj ek secret share karna hein mujhe "

P : " bolo na aai "

A : " par tu kisi ko bologi nai.... Teekh hein ?"

P : " teekh hein aai "

Pallavi was excited on hearing her. She straightened herself on chair with her cup of tea in hands

A : " jab meri shaadi hui thi na nayi, nayi, mujhe na, tumhare baba ko samjhne ko thoda time laga..... Zindagi mein kabhi nai socha tha ki mein bhi kisi se itna attached ho sakti hun ..... Par dheere dheere ho hi gaya unse lagaav."

Pallavi smiled at her while sipping her chai

P : " aapko patah kaise chala ...."

A : " mein ek baar maike gayi thi ek hafte ke liye kyunki ghar pe koi nai tha aur tumhare baba emporium ke silsile mein ek hafte ke liye sheher se bahar jaane wale theiy toh unhone mujhe apne maike mein chodke gaye theiy ...... Unn dino aaj ke jaise mobile phones nai thiey.... Sirf landline tha par vo bhi mere maike mein nai tha ..... Toh unki khabar tak nai milti thi ..... "