𝙈𝙛 𝙄𝙨 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙎𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨

Start from the beginning

as pleased as venti was, diluc was scoffing about how Jean trust them so suddenly nonetheless an outlander too, Jean looked at him "my cautious and meticulous superior, even you trust him dont you, sir?"

"i already told you not to call me sir, nevermind we dont get to work together often after all"

an awkward atmosphere formed, you can even hear it from outside the door, you decided to go inside to break it

you opened the door as the orb suddenly broke "wow why are you all suddenly so silent?" You asked, you knew what happened but you just did that to break the literal silence.

"uhm... this is very awkward" Paimon whispered, (even though we can all hear her) to the blonde who nodded, he kept silent throughout the conversation, only hearing and giving small responses when needed.

"i have a rough idea where the Holy Lyre Der Himmel is"

"wow shes really talented when it comes to changing the subjects" venti thought as you took your place on the stool, not wanting to stand around, fully missing whatever conversation they were talking about

"hmm. traveler, (Name) you'll come with me" You snapped at your deep thought and nodded at diluc, crossing one of your arms, drinking the dandelion wine in one gulp that you left earlier.

"Ready to go?" Diluc asks as all of you went outside the tavern "you all can go first, im quick to catch up anyways" You yawned as the tycoon master looks at you with doubt before leaving, you took a stretch you could ever hear your bones cracking satisfyingly "Gosh that felt good"

(┛✧Д✧))┛. . . .

"honorary knight, is (Name) always that distant?" Jean asks as they all walk towards their destination, "No shes only like that when she doesnt know what to say" Paimon answers for the blonde.

then they can hear leaves shaking before they could see a figure in the sky and landed near them without an abrupt noise heard "See i told you i can keep up" (Name) crossed her arms, face covered by a fatui agent's mask with what seems to be a uniform of theirs as well "if you ask, i mobbed a agent"  She says before putting the hood on.

"You didn't have to pull out a whole attire, just masks would work" Diluc says as if that would work "oh, apologies" her voice was muffled by the mask "give me a moment"

a moment later, you came back with your normal set of clothes and  a full covered mask that hid your face entirely

( ͠° ͟ ͜ʖ ͡ ͠°) . . . .

you three came up to a guard who looks scared "no, NO! Don't eat me!! ah? youre... You're human??" The fatuu guard said scarily before you only rolled your eyes beneath the mask "the entire floor's defenses... have been broken, i thought it was the abyss order's attacking" it seemed that he didn't notice you from behind

"if i knew, i would've put a lector's suit" You muttered that only you and diluc can hear as you weren't as near as aether is to the guard.

"we have come for the holy lyre" Aether said but at that point you were bored of listening to such long praises, you started to block their voices out,  When he finishes his sentence, he ran out of the room "did he say signora? what a strange name"

"No. 8 of the fatui harbingers goes by the name of Signora" Diluc says "And because of the harbingers authorities, the fatui are able to get away with stuff all across the seven nations" You said as you took your claymore "Thats why we must act quickly before she gets wind whats going on" Diluc said.

( ̄‐ ̄)んー . . . .

"who are you? And how did you get in here!?" The guard was surprised as he was completely caught by surprise "We are a part of the Snezno-mondstatian association" Aether said "never heard of that before, what are you doing here?

"We're here to investigate you for the alleged corruption" Paimon spoke as a frown etched deeper into the guard's face "What? how did you little brats creep in here? you take me for a fool?you're here for the lyre aren't you? and how did you plan on 'borrowing' it"

"How does 500,000 mora count" Aether asks, The fatui scoffs then chuckled sarcastically "you think you can look down your nose on me? The will of Sneznhaya is as solid as the Permafrost! i will not yield!!" he yelled before you stepped up "then how about 9 million mora?" You grinned while aether and paimon looks shock and nervous but diluc? yeah he just look natural

"what!? That amount of mora isn't easy to give! much less for a useless lyre" The guard says, sweat on his forehead forms as temptation slowly eats him "now now, I swear to the God of contract that we have a deal, IF you give the keys or tell us"  you keep pressing before the guard was silent for a moment, you look irritated, not wanting to wait an answer, you chopped his neck with your hand and made him faint.

"Gosh i hate it when people dont answer quickly" You flipped your h/c hair before going to the next room "Phew that scared ne a bit! we were about to be in debt!" Paimon whispered-yelled, diluc raised a brow in confusion "What are you talking about, (Name) is one of the most richest people in Teyvat but yet... she still loves to live without a home"

"What!?"

:(´◦ω◦`):゚゚ . . . .

"wh-who are you? wh-what are you doing here?? Agh!"

"give up, no one is going to rescue you" You said as you pointed your claymore to the terrified guard "youre just going to attack me? Im a proud cetizen of Sneznhaya i will not falter"

(*∩ω∩) . . . .

you three activated the roon to the underground "where did you rats scurry from?Signora isnt going to tolerate this kind of interference in our affairs"

thus a fight started while you only stood idly on the side, casually ignoring the strikes, when the fatui was finally defeated the cage started to rise "finally! the lyre is on good hands once again!" paimon cheered "but where did that guy go? he was just here a second ago"

"Signora's going to end you, the songs bards wing of your demise will be so terrifying that people of Mondstat will never sleep again for the night mares will haunt them" The agent said before it tried to strike aether one last time before he escapes, it seems he forgot you were in the room, a big mistake and risky move of his.

blocking the agent's attack, the claymore disappeared and back to your hands "Leave it up to me" You said as everyone in the room can hear the loud noise of thunders "Lets finish this quickly so i can have my beauty rest" You flicked your fingers as the atmosphere started to feel nauseouting, white electro colored lightning started to strike the agent as you idly stand still.

the agent was striked twice and fainted from the literal pain of the lightning, you kicked the agent's unconscious body to the side

"Rule no. 1 never make (Name) angry" Paimon muttered as she looks at the burnt marks of where the lightning strikes.

And then you finally leave the domain, Finally you can sleep.

"(Name) wake up!!" paimon slaps your arm, ushering you out your air bed thats literally floating right now "we still have to go to the tavern before we can rest!!" Paimon tells you, You groaned before teleporting yourself there to have sleep while waiting for the two.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Not proofread!