Chapter 1-The Story Begins

Start from the beginning

Michel: Alright everyone today will be your final exams. You all know what that means, you need to change into your legendary and sustain that form.

Ads by Deal KeeperAd Options

Everyone nodded we had all trained for this. He went down the line many failed and were going to have to train until they could do it. Finally he got to a girl named Serenity Jinsei. She changed with ease into the legendary Pokemon Celebi. Next in line was Max Kasai. With a little trouble he managed to change to the fiery pokemon Moltres. Next was Jack. He took a deep breath and focused. Then his form shimmered and he had changed into a towering Yveltal. Lastly was Crystal. She was nervous. She had been trying to call on the power of her legendary for weeks, but whenever she almost had something seemed to cut her off from it. She took a deep breath and prayed to Arceus that she could do this. Her body shimmered with a gold energy for a moment then her form changed in a white light to a shimmering black Rayquaza. Everyone's jaws dropped. She looked around confused. Then she looked at herself and her eyes widened.  Michel simply stared up at her. Finally he regained his wits and ran off obviously looking for a higher up Pokemon Warrior to tell about what had just happened. The events that transpired in the following week changed Crystal's life forever. She had something know as The Mark of Arceus, which granted the holder the power to change into any Pokemon. Ofcourse this power didnot come for free. The holder of the mark had to embark on what's known as aLegend Quest, A journey where the holder of the mark journeys to everyLegendary Pokemon and defeats them in battle. Well all but Arceus himself.Crystal was briefed as fast as possible for her journey. Finally the day camethat she would leave to complete her quest.

Crystal: Well I guess it's time.

Jack: I guess so.

Crystal: You know I'm gonna miss you, but don't worry. I'll be back.

Jack: *smiles* I know you will be.

So she left and everything went smoothly. She defeated Legendary after Legendary then she got the Legendary Pokemon known as Darkrai.

Crystal: *Currently a Flygon* Alright this is the last one. Darkrai...

She slowly walked inside and looked around no sign of Darkrai.

Crystal: Hello? Anyone here?

There was no answer until a shadow darted out of nowhere and seemed to pass through her. She dropped to the floor in pain.

Crystal: *looks up at Darkrai* What... what did you do to me...

Darkrai: Not what I was hoping for, but it does appear I did something.

Crystal looked at herself and realized that her form had changed. She was in the form of the Pokemon Zoroark.

Crystal: How? How did you do this?

Darkrai: That doesn't matter you still need to battle me yes? Let's get this over with.

Crystal: Fine! Night Slash!

Darkrai dodged it easily.

Darkrai: Hm seems you're not used to this form.

Crystal: That doesn't matter I'm still gonna win!

Darkrai: We'll see about that. Dark Pulse!

Crystal barely managed to dodge Darkrais' attack. He was right she wasn't used to this form, and for some reason she couldn't change.

Crystal: Ok, let's try this, Shadow Ball!

Darkrai: *gets clipped* Not bad kid, but not good enough! Focus Blast!