Chapter 1-The Story Begins

Crystal: *looking around excitedly* Is it time yet?

Jack: Anytime now.

PA: Attention future Pokemon Warriors! We are about to begin the selection process please wait for your name to be called before proceeding to where the selection will take place.

Crystal: I'm so excited! Are you Jack?

Jack: *smiles* You bet.

They began to call names out; one after the other until Crystal was finally called.

PA: Next is Crystal Ryu.

Crystal: *takes a deep breath* I'll see you then Jack.

Jack: Good luck, hope you get what type you want.

Crystal then proceeded to the selection area. An ancient place where the types and legendary of a Pokemon Warrior would be determined. Crystal took a deep breath as mist swirled out of the ancient ruins almost surrounded her. She stayed still fearful that if she moved something would happen. The mist swirled around her body then suddenly retreated as quickly as it had come. Crystal released her breath not knowing she had been holding it. She slowly walked out of the area and to where her results would be announced.

???: Announcing the results of Crystal Ryu!

Crystal walked out and stood looking at the man who was announcing her results.

???: First off type! Dragon!

There was murmuring from the crowd; Dragon was a rare type to get.

???: And now Legendary! Rayquaza!

There was a gasp from the crowd. Rayquaza was known to be somewhat anti-social to the other Legendaries, and rarely got a Pokemon Warrior to his name.

???: *looks at Crystal* Not bad kid, now go join your fellow Pokemon Warriors.

With a quick nod she joined the crowd.

???: Lastly is the results of Jack Kurai!

Jack walked out and scanned the crowd for Crystal. When he found her he smiled at her and she smiled back.

???: First off! Type Dark!

There was a loud gasp from the crowd not this time from awe, but from concern. Both Crystal and Jack had heard the stories about dark type warriors disappearing and never returning.

???: And lastly! Legendary Yveltal!

Jack quickly took a place beside Crystal with his head hanging kind of low. Crystal put her hand on his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile.

???: Now you should all know why you're here! You're here to become Pokemon Warriors! Well this is the place to do it. You will receive all the training that you will ever need to master your powers here. Now any questions?

No one raised a hand. We all knew what we were doing here, and why. The truth is there's a lot more Pokemon Warriors out there than actually come to be trained. Only some of us come, and we make sure we come prepared.

???: Good then I think we ought to start with a tour, by the way my name is Michel.

Everyone followed him as he gave us a tour. It was nothing spectacular just one of the many training camps posted throughout the world to train Pokemon Warriors. That night...

Crystal: So Jack, what do you think about all this?

Jack: I'm not too sure... but I think I can get used to this.

Both of them smiled at each other and went off to where they would be staying for a while. What came in the following months was lots and lots of training. Training that would help the young Pokemon Warriors hone their skills and have complete control over their power. It was fairly normal for Jack and Crystal from day to day. Then came the final exam day, the day that turned Crystal's whole life on its' head.