The main highlight is that I kissed her back! I was still thinking about that moment for three days and I don't know why. I was snapped back to reality when I saw the figure of Ms. Lopez blocking my view out the window.

"Mr. Miller, that was strike three. You have got detention. Meet me at the drama theatre after school." she said sternly and walked away. I groaned.

Not the drama theatre again! I don't wanna clean it up! It's as big as a stadium and I don't wanna clean it all alone!

Not wanting earn a detention for one week, I tried to focus on the class but again, my mind wandered to the kiss. Sigh! I'm sure as hell that I can't focus on classes anymore!

 Sigh! I'm sure as hell that I can't focus on classes anymore!

*Athena*

     The last bell rang and walked out of class and put my books into my locker and turned around and bumped into someone. I looked up at that person and saw Veronica standing in front of me with her minions.

"Athena, stay away from Tristan! He's mine! I want him and I always get what I want!" she said demandingly and I stood up on my feet.

"Oh. But the last time I saw Tristan, I didn't see your name written on his forehead." I shot back smirking. She glared at me and if it were a cartoon, smoke would've been coming out of her ears and nose. I laughed at her reaction.

"Shut up you witch!" she said lifting her hands to slap me, but I caught her hand just in time and slapped her.

"Now if you're done with spouting your nonsense, I'm going cause I'm busy unlike you guys." I said and walked away from them smirking. I could practically sense their glares behind my back, but I couldn't care less.

I walked into the drama theatre and Mr. Wilson was standing there next to the door. He saw me and motioned for me to come near him. He looked at me sternly and looked at someone else who was also there. He kinda looked like Tristan, but I wasn't sure since the drama theatre was sorta dark.

"Ms. Jones, you'll have to help Mr. Miller clean the drama theatre. This is your detention work." he told me and walked out of the theatre. So, I was right. Tristan was also here on detention. I walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to look at me.

"Hey Tris! Are you also here on detention?"

*Tyson*

     "Hey Tris! Are you also here on detention?" asked Athie. I knew this was my chance to spend some alone time with her. So, I tried to put up an act like like Tristan.

"Yeah Princess. I was passing notes to Tyson in class and got caught by Ms. Lopez." I said trying my best to sound and speak like Tristan. We started cleaning the room in silence.

                                                                                   ※※※※※

We're finally done cleaning! Phew! After hours of soap and dust, we finally finished the work. I plopped down on a seat in the front row and Athie sat next to me a few minutes later.

"Do I get a thank you kiss for helping you?" she asked playfully. I chuckled.

"Yeah sure! Who else would I kiss?" I said and leaned in to kiss her. We started kissing and I tried to enjoy it, but no. This kiss wasn't right. It felt so wrong. I didn't feel the sparks I felt when I kissed Mel. It feels entirely different.

I wanted to kiss Mel again. I think I'm in love with Mel. Maybe I was just obsessed with Athena. The kiss felt entirely wrong.  Then I heard the door creak open.

  Then I heard the door creak open