"Don't pressure her" Mr. Malhotra said. 

"If you find it difficult to call him as papa then you can call him uncle" Mr. Malhotra said with a smile. I looked at him and nodded at him with a smile. I saw Varun's mom. She came towards me and placed her hand on my head gently. 

"You can call me aunty, okay? Now you're also this family. You're like Ananya to us" she said lovingly. I felt warm inside hearing her words. 

"Thank you, anuty" i said with my glassy eyes. 

"Hey Aasha my life savior" i heard another voice. Its Mr. Mehra and there was a beautiful girl beside him. I smiled at him. He walked towards me with thst girl. 

"Hello sir" i said. 

"How is your health now?" he asked me. 

"I am fine, sir" i said.

"And meet my girlfriend, my love, Zarah. She is a pediatrician" he introduced me to the girl. Oh! so she is his girlfriend.

"Hi. I am Aasha" i said. But she hugged me tightly. Then she left me after some minutes.

"Thank you so much for not letting him travel on that flight" she said with her teary eyes. 

"Its okay please don't cry" i said. She nodded at me then everyone sat on the couch with Mr. Malhotra beside me. Neha also brought Varun to the living room. 

"Are you okay?" Mr. Malhotra asked me. I nodded at him with a smile. 

"How is our Dev treating you in the office, Aasha beta?" Chachu asked me. 

"He treats all his staffs with respect, sir.. ah… I mean Chachu" i said with a smile. 

"Good if he bullied you in the office just let me know. Then i will give him a good beating" he said making me chuckle. Mr. Malhotra fake glared at me. I controlled my chuckle.

"You guys all boring. Aasha lets go. I will give you a tour of our house" Ananya said enthusiastically standing in front of me.

"Anu, be careful. Her feet is injured. Don't drag her here and there with you" Mr. Malhotra said sternly. 

"I will take care of my bhabi, don't worry bhai" she said making me shocked. I looked at everyone. They all are looking at Mr. Malhotra with a smirk. He is glaring at everyone and Ananya. She smiled sheepishly at me. 

"Neha bhabi you also come with us" she said looking at Neha. Then she grabbed our hands and took us to the stairs.

Dev Malhotra's Pov

I saw Aasha's retreating back with Anu. Seeing her in my house with my family gives a warm feeling in my heart. 

"Dev, Sameer, Kesav lets talk in my study" saying this dad left the living room. Me, Sameer and Chachu followed him to his study. 

"So will you tell us about Aasha" my dad asked me. I sighed and said everything about Aasha's family and how she endured a lot in her life because of her family. 

"How can that Sharma family treat their own family member like this?" Chachu asked utterly shocked. 

"Do you like her?" my dad asked me. 

"Yes. I love her" i said confidently.

"What about her?" he asked me. 

"She also loves me too. But…" i trailed off. 

"She is hesitating to accept her feelings for you, right?" he asked me. I nodded at him. 

"Did you tell her your love for her?" Sameer asked me.