Prologue

Six year old Tommy scrolled through YouTube looking for something to watch, when he saw a video titled 'Building Time' by Stampylongnose.

 Intrigued, he clicked on it as it loaded the theme song. Tommy quickly ran to Mark's room.

 "Mark! Mark! Come watch this with me." He yelled as he banged the door.

 Moments later a boy with dirty blonde hair answered.

 "What?" He mumbled, obviously having just been woken up.

 He was Tommy's older brother, only by just over a year but still, Mark ushered the young boy into his room to avoid waking their parents early in the morning. 

They both climbed onto Mark's bed, one more gracefully than the other, holding the ipad between them both staring at the screen with shared excitement. 

When the video was over Tommy turned to Mark. 

"I WANNA BE A YOUT-" Tommy began in a loud voice before Mark covered his mouth with his hand, giving him a look. 

"I wanna be a YouTuber." Tommy repeated, this time at a whisper. Tommy shook his older brother violently with excitement.

 "Mark, doesn't this seem cool?!" 

"Yeah!"

 "Hmmm, what would our names be?"

 Mark thought for a moment.

 "Do you want your real name in it?" Tommy just shrugged before looking back up to Mark with a wild smile. 

"Innit."

 "That's what I just said..." Mark looked concerned at the younger. 

"No, innit. TommyInnit."

 "Actually that's not too bad."

 "I know, because I thought of it." Tommy smiled smugly, crossing his arms for effect as Mark just pushed him back down on the bed as they laughed. 

"Okay, okay. What about you?"

 Mark just shrugged.

 "Well you're helpful." Tommy jokes.

 "What's that thing I used to call you when I was younger?" Tommy questioned. 

"Run?"

 "No." 

"Ron?"

 "No." 

"Ran!"

 "Yes, yes that's it." 

"Ooh, maybe add something in the end, Ranbob?"

"Nahh."

 "Ranoo?"

 "Hmm, nah?"

 "Ranboo?"

 "Ooh, I like that one!"

 "So Ranboo it is?" 

Tommy nodded eagerly as he dramatically stood up.

 "Ranboo and TommyInnit, the next big YouTubers" Tommy stated as he put his hands in the air. The two spent the rest of the morning playing minecraft on the family computer after convincing their Mum to buy it. 

Ranboo was in control this time after somehow Tommy died to a pig...yeah.

 "Go over there. No, there. Nah, there." Tommy said whilst sitting next to him. 

"Tommy, just pick a direction." Mark groaned as Tommy just huffed playfully. 

"Fine. There." He said as he pointed.

 "Thank you" Mark smiled as he ruffled Tommy's hair.

 "Toms, Mark. Lunch!" One of their Mothers called out. They both grumbled as they switched the game off and walked into the kitchen.

——————————————————

A/N

450 Words