Brandon Williams 💙 Drunk in Love

Mama
Jonas blue

Imma simp for this picture ngl. 😍🥰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I had been out with my collage class all night for one of the girls 18th birthday and most of them had been drinking

I had been out with my collage class all night for one of the girls 18th birthday and most of them had been drinking.

One of the boys whom I had a crush on, strolled over to me.

"HeY y/N!" Brandon said, drunkenly.

"Oh my goodness Brandon! Are you drunk?" He hiccuped a couple of times and looked at me in utter disbelief.

"Of CoUrSe I'm NoT dRuNk Y/n. I cAn'T BeLiEvE yOu'D tHiNk ThAt! DoN't Be SiLlY!"

"Oh my god Brandon. You so are! Come on. Let's get you home."

"NoOoOoO!! I wAnNa StAy a LiTtLe BiT lOnGeR!"

"You were the one who decided to get drunk. This is your own fault!" I laughed. "Come on!" I helped him out to my car and put him in the passenger seat.

"I cAn DrIvE yOu KnOw Y/n!" I stood looking at him smiling.

"You wouldn't even be able to tell me how many fingers I was holding up even if you tried."

"gO oN tHeN. tEsT mE!" He dared me and I held up two fingers. "EaSy. ThAt's ThReE!" I couldn't help but laugh.

"Nice attempt Brandon. It's actually two fingers."

"I wAs ClOsE tHoUgH."

I got in the car as well and started driving him to his place.

"Are your parents here so they can look after you?"

"NaH. mY pArEnTs ArE oUt Of ToWn On A bUsInEsS tRiP."

"Will you be alright on your own?"

"No I wOn'T y/N! I nEeD yOu To StAy WiTh Me!"

"And why is that Brandon?" I asked as I helped him out of the car and up to the front door.

"BeCaUsE mY pArEnTs AbAnDoNeD mE aNd I lOvE yOu!"

"You don't mean that. You're drunk. You don't know what you're saying." I said as I opened his door and helped him inside to his bedroom.

"If I dIdN't LoVe YoU, wOuLd I dO tHiS?"

He grabbed my face and kissed me gently on the lips. He held my face and looked me in the eyes.

"BeLiEvE mE nOw?"

"I'll believe you when you're sober."

"Is ThAt A tEsT?" He grinned at me.

"Maybe." I smiled.

"GuEsS yOu'Ll DeFiNiTeLY hAvE tO sTaY tIlL mOrNiNg ThEn!" He smirked.

"Fine. I will. Night Brandon."

"GoOdNiGhT pRiNcEsS!" He yelled and I went downstairs.

I slept on the sofa and when I woke up I saw Brandon asleep on the floor right by me. I shook him so he'd wake up.

"Brandon! Why are you on the floor for? You can't still be drunk, surely?" I complained.

"I'm not still drunk thank you. And for your information, I didn't want you asleep on your own in a place you've never stayed before." I sat up and he sat next to me on the sofa.

"Cute." I said sarcastically.

"Where did we leave off last night? Oh yeah. You said you'd believe me when I'm sober. So-" He kissed me like he did last night and he eventually pulled away. "Believe me now? That I love you?"

"Yeah. I believe you now."

We both smiled widely at each other.