Bukayo Saka 🥰 No Judgement

No Judgement
Niall Horan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bukayo's POV~

~Bukayo's POV~

It was the least favourite part of my day. The 10 minutes that all my friends bullied one of the sweetest girls in our year at school, y/n. I tried to do something about it before but I just got ignored. She's one of my good friends and I try to help her every time but I never get listened to.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" One of my friends asked patronisingly.

"Please leave me alone." She asked politely and moved with her back to us. They walked round so they were standing in front of her again.

"What are you doing y/n?" They snatched the drawing book from her hands and looked at it. There was a beautiful, detailed sketch of an eye.

 There was a beautiful, detailed sketch of an eye

It was amazing. "What even is this?"

"That's the most pathetic drawing I've ever seen!"

"What is it even supposed to be?" The drawing was so clear. How didn't these bozos see it?

"Just please give me my book and leave me alone."

"And why would I do that when I can do this instead?" He was close to ripping the page up but I grabbed the book out of his hands before he could do anything.

"What are you doing Bukayo? Give it back!"

"No!" I yelled at them. "I'm fed up of you bullying her everyday. She's one of my best friends and she's more to me than you lot will ever be!"

"Do you want us to beat you up Bukayo?" One of them asked, trying to sound tough. I knew these guys wouldn't beat anyone up. They were too cowardly.

"Do it. I dare you." I said.

They all looked at me in disbelief and ran away the quickest I've ever seen them move. I carefully handed y/n's book back to her and she looked at me utterly shocked.

"What?" I asked her, confused.

"You actually stood up for me?"

"Of course I did. Why wouldn't I?" She started walking down the hall, hugging her book and I followed her.

"I don't know. It's just. You never did before."

"It's because I thought they'd grow up and  learn to leave you alone but obviously they're incapable of doing that."

"I never thought you'd ever stand up to them. They are your best mates."

"But you're my best mate too. I'd pick you over them any day."

"You would?"

"Of course I would! In a heartbeat."

"What about all that stuff they were saying about me a couple weeks ago?"

"That doesn't matter to me. No one and nothing can ever change my opinion on you. No one will ever change what we have. Ever. No matter what happens and no matter what anyone says." She stopped walking and turned to face me, smiling, with her books in hand.

"Really? You really mean that?"

"Of course I do. I don't know what I'd ever do without you y/n."

"Thanks Bukayo. You're the best."

"I know I am. Meet me after school?"

"Of course I will. See you later."

"Later y/n!"

~Bestie Bukayo!~