"Oh, her! I might have let her go away or something." you said, smiling sheepishly at him. He only grumbled in response.

"Anyway, how's grandma's condition?" you asked, deciding to change the topic.

"What? What condition? She's not..." he replied hesitantly, making you frown.

"Dad told me she was sick and that I should stay with you to take care of her because knowing you, well, given your earlier predicament, I'd say he was right." you explained.

"And no. I'm not giving you money to gamble." you added when he was just about to open his mouth, making him sigh. You both continued your way home.

2 days later, you were walking around Cheonggyecheon and you're lost again.

It's not my fault that Seoul is a big city! How am I supposed to meet my Uncle and grandma when they didn't gave me any directions and Gi-hun didn't give me his new phone number! And we're supposed to celebrate his new job and the successful operation.

Walking around, hoping to find an open area, you bumped into someone. Apologizing at the figure, you didn't notice them taking your wallet but, lucky for you, someone else did.

You were meters away from the park when your phone suddenly rang. You looked and found an unknown number calling you.

"So what mess did you get into today?" you asked jokingly, expecting it to be Gi-hun.

"Your mess, pervert." a voice on the phone said.

"Ah, Miss Pickpocket!" you replied, trying not to sound excited.

"Where are you?" she asked suddenly.

"What? Miss me already?" you teased, looking at your surroundings.

"I'm at Cheonggye park, I think." you answered, unsure.

"Wait there." was her only reply.

"Why? Are you oka-" you tried but, she already ended the call.

Wait till what? Am I supposed to stay here and wait for her to come?! Why should I listen to her anyway? Were not together! Were not even together and I'm already whipped?! How Am I supposed to wait for someone when I don't know where she is or are even sure where I am right now?!

"Oi!" a voice shouted nearby, breaking you out of stupor. Turning around, you came face to face with the beautiful short-haired woman. Her hair is styled in a stubby short ponytail and she's wearing a faded green jacket with a grey shirt underneath.

God damn it, How could she look so utterly stunning while wearing casual clothing?

"Hey!" you greeted, waving at her.

"You're a dumbass." she said, shoving something at your chest.

"We're not even on our first date yet and you're already giving me gifts." you joked, laughing a little when she huffed.

Opening the bag, you found a wallet inside, yours specifically. You looked at her, eyebrows raised.

"You know, if you wanted to find a way to talk, you could've just called." you said, half-kidding.

"You're infuriating." she replied, glaring at you.

"I know." you said, grinning at her.

"It was stolen earlier when I saw you bumped into someone." she explained.

"Thank you. Want me to give you a kiss as a reward?" you jest.

"You wish." she scoffed.

"Why? Would you grant it?" you said, smirking at her.