Narancia x reader We have come a long way

A/n- wassup duudess sorry i kinda just, poofed but hey im back and yeah i hope u enjoy!

y/n and narancia talk about there past together and yeah its a fluff👍 gender neutral

You and Narancia almost never had time together anymore, with the mafia and gang stuff taking up most of your guys time. And the time you guys did have to spare Fugo was trying to teach Narancia basic math. You had just finished a mission and you were exausted. You went to your room were your bed was looking really (submissive and breed-able) nice about now. Just as you were about to rest you heard Narancia burt into your room.

"(Y/n)!!! Fugo said he was to tired and said i could do whatever i want to do!!  So we are hanging out today!!! Isnt that great!!?"

You were so tired but you finally has a chance to spend time, you reluctantly got up from you bed and walked up to Narancia

"Thats is great!" You said sounding a bit tired

"Well i was thinking we could go get some gelato together and maybe go to the park, if u want to?" Narancia said giving you puppy dog eyes, you could never say no.

"Alright lets go! You know i could never say no to gelato"

Narancia punched the air excited to finally be able to spend time with you.  He grabbed your hand and began to run, you could barley keep up.

You guys got you gelato and were walking to the nearest park, which happened to be where you guys met. As soon as you guys arrived a wave of nostalgia hit both you and Narancia. You guys both went to the swings not caring about the stares you guys got for being almost full grown adults.

"Remember how you would push me to the point were i fell off the swing, hehe i still need to get my revange"

Narancia chuckled

"Yeah, you already got your revenge, remember how you always push me down the slide" Narancia said looking at you with a grin

"I was playing around okay, the doesnt count" You said

"Haha sure it doesnt" Narancia said finishing up his gelato. He slowly got up and went beind you

"Woah there dude, what do u think ur doi-" you couldnt finish your sentence before Narancia pushed you as hard as he could. You held onto the swing for dear life.

"Hey i wasnt ready" You said trying you best to get the swing to slow down. Narancia was just there, laughing his ass off

"Y-haha-yo-haaa- you should have seen the look on you face BUAHA"

You got off the swing and menacingly starring down Narancia. His laughing slowly slowing down as he looked at you. He the slowing began to walk away having that 'oh shit' look on his face.

A/n - idk what this is