(Your mine, and only mine) Yandere Jotaro x M!reader

A/n: this was a request from NekoRussica and this has so many spelling errors, i wrote this at school

You had joined on the journey to ejypt to help holly, but u always felt uneasy being around her son, jotaro kujo, he just seemed off. You would always have a feeling of being watched but you ignored it.

You guys had jjst checked into a hotel and Jotaro insisted he be staying with you, you didnt denie it but you felt uncofortable with you and him being ina room, alone. You got on the elevator with jotaro, you being slightly smaller that him had to look up a bit to make eye contact. You felt the weird feeling of being looked at again, you turn your head to look at jotaros, he just stared right back at u with his peircing aqua eyes. The elevator dinged and the doors opened, you quickly got out and went to your shared room with jotaro. Once he entered he locked the door behind him. You began feeling super uneasy.

You sat on one of the two beds your back turned towards him, then u felt breathing on your neck.

"You dont know how long ive waited to have you alone with me"

You turnes around to be met with jotaros face inches from you. He then pushed you onto the bed and got on top of you

(Woop woop lemon comming up)

He then kisses you with such force it would leave your lips brusied.

"You belong to me and only me" jotaro said as he began to take his pants off, you saw his large bulge and felt your face get hot. He began leaving a trail of kissed down your neck to your chest. You looked down to see that you had gotten excited. You couldnt do much but let jotaro continue. He took you shirt and panta off you leaving you in your boxers. He took bis boxers off reveling his huge member he then began biting your neck and stucking on it leaving hickeys. He then told you to take your boxers off and you did. He then fliped u over and rammed u in the ass you screames in pain but it came out muffled due to jotaros hand covering your mouth but the pain sokned turned to pleasure (ok yall did the nasty and yeah)

You guys were left a panting mess and he wispered in your ear

"Your mine and only mine" he never let u leave his side and you know that you could never leave him no mattet how hard you would try.

Oh dear lord my parents must be so proud of me :,)

Smol bonus:

You and jotaro were walking around a market in egypt looking for some supplies when a man cat-called you. Jotaro gave them a death glare which made the man leave. After you guys had picked everything up you went back to meet up with joephe. Jotaro said he had to go do something, you didnt question him. The next day you heard on the new that the same man who cat-called you had been found dead