Kazuha

(This one is for a special someone who freaks out over Kazuha in the comments, you know who you are)

"Ah, Kazuha! Sit! sit!" You said as you patted the spot next to you on the bench

you were out for a walk during a fall afternoon, your legs began to tire a bit so you sat down on the nearest bench you saw at the park, after a bit you just so happened to see Kazuha..

"Oh, why if it isn't [name], fancy seeing you here." He had said looking you in the eyes when he sat down, as if they were a sight to see (see what i did there).

"Sooo, what have you been up to? New songs or anything? I was also wondering when we'll write songs with duets or something!" You had said, though a little bit too excitedly, to the point where he chuckled.

"We'll most likely do the duets you're thinking about when Venti comes up with lyrics, and if Aether approves them." He said, of course with an amused face

"Oh? And are his lyrics sometimes inappropriate?" You had asked. "Yes. Most of the time.." Kazuha answered.

"OH! I was going to ask if you would like to join me to eat pancakes!" You asked the albino male, thinking of the sweet aroma or maple syrup and pancakes.

"I would be delighted too, Darling." He answered yet again, along with a sly smirk and playful eyes aimed towards you.

"Shall we?"

"We shall"

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING!!! My school work, birthday, along with stress in general made me forget about wattpad itself... SO I FINALLY POSTED THIS