The night we met (Pt.2)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..Sometimes, he gets me confused. The fact that we haven't seen each other in months....and he's acting like I just saw him yesterday.

"Sorry this is all sudden-- I just wanted to keep you warm..... Do you still live far away?" 

This is all going so fast.. i cant really keep up.. "y-yeah.." you sighed, trying to act calm even if your a stuttering mess. "I know you think of me as a stranger now, i understand, i mean,.. we haven't talked for a while.. but you still know you mean so much to me, right?" he smiles, you look up in confusion. "I-I'm sorry! I'm aware that this is going really f-fast.." 

"its okay Gi-hun, I'm just.. suprised, that's all.." you said, making sure he knows that you dont feel uncomfortable.

"are you cold? here, I could give you my jacket!" 

he handed his jacket and put it over your head, " what were you thinking? the game?" as we walked together to the shop where we first met. We sat down and he looked really concerned. "sorry I was---.." You stopped for a while, because you didn't want to tell him you were thinking about him, so you sighed. "I was just thinking about the game, yeah." 

To be honest, You did had nightmares about the game, all those faces, oh so innocent faces killed right on the spot. You were really glad that you got to save those lives, but you still felt empty because of the fact that you and Gi-hun parted ways.

It was really traumatizing, the pressure, the gunshots... But then He was always there, to comfort you. He's the whole reason why you still want to live until this day.

You didn't realize that you looked pretty down, So Gi-hun decided to just put his arm around your shoulder because he knew you don't always want to talk about these stuff, unless you feel like it.

"Hey, Do you want to come over to my house? its really close! We could stay there until the rain ends..." 

He said, a tint pink appearing on his cheeks from embarrassment. He froze for a bit and it was really silent. "sure, its really cold, I could use some shelter right now." you smile as you look at him, tilting your head. He smiled back, and looked pretty relieved the fact that he didn't sound like a creep.

You sneeze, which made Gi-hun flinch, "S-sorry! lets go now!" You nod as you stood up, and grabbed the umbrella, giving it to Gi-hun. As you walked, you asked. "Gi-Hun, How did you know it was me?"

 We stopped walking, He looked at me and He looked pretty confused at the question, so you continued. "Just a while ago? when you spotted me in the rain? .. You live around here, how come I've never seen you this passed months? I mean you surely come here everyday right?" We continued walking and Gi-Hun started looking at the street, " well, I do come here, and I sometimes see you, but I'm just really shy to talk to you.. I just feel like you wont remember me. I came to you just a while ago because I couldn't bare looking at you soaking wet, just out there in the rain all alone, It didn't feel right."

~ ~ ~ ~    

You were pretty suprised by his words, mostly because it sounded like he still cares about you. You smiled to yourself knowing that, and just replied, " I see." You and him started to walk again, he said it was pretty close but for you its pretty far, it felt like hours getting there. He saw you bored.. He couldnt hear anything except all he could hear is you sneezing from the cold. "we should speed up."He said, you nodded. As we sped up, a sudden warmness came in between your fingers. You couldn't help but look away, you didn't want him to see your face bright red.

We crossed the street and he let go of your hand. you looked back straight, what just happened kept replaying on your head, but,,,  You wish he held your hand a little longer.

~~~~~~

A/N= hey guys! so this is the last part, you guys could go wild on what happens next! but if you would like to continue, please do request<3. Im sorry if this is really cheesy, this is my first time.///  I hope you guys did enjoy tho! :D