The night we met (Gihun oneshot)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Run! Y/n, i wont let them catch you!" Gi-hun said while running and leading you to the exit, why? why was the exit so bright... "no Gi-hun! i wont let you go!" A tear left your right eye. "Go Y/n! Go live a life without me." Whys he smiling?.. He pushed you so hard that you couldnt turn back anymore.

~~
You flinched when you woke up, it was a nightmare. I should get used to this.. You couldnt stop thinking about him, You were so deep in your thoughts. Everything we did together, and were strangers again. You snapped out of it and sighed, Got up and did your everyday routine.

Everything felt the same, Nothing felt like it changed. Everyday, work,work,work, then awake again. You look at the dark sky, The mix of purple, blue and black, probably about to rain. You smiled at yourself when you remembered how'd you guys met. He'd visit me every night when its my nightshift in this store. You grabbed your bag and continued to walk. You didnt know where to go, but it just felt like nothing is important anymore.

You were deep in your thoughts once again, all the memories, it couldnt stop flooding in your head. You hadnt realize it started to rain already, You were soaking wet. But you didnt care anymore. You cried tears when you think about him.

Suddenly the rain stop, but you could still hear it. You looked up and you saw him, Gi-hun. 
You wiped your tears and looked at him, You couldnt belive it was him, it felt like a dream.

"Gi-hun?" You were so curious if it was him.. We havent seen eachother for months.. You realize that Gi-hun was covering you with an umbrella. "Hey, Y/n." He smiled, oh that smile, so sweet like before. It was surely him. 

"Why were you walking in the rain? you couldve gotten a cold! look at you-- your really wet!"

He always thought of others before him, He never changed. He looked worried. "Sorry Gi-Hun, I was just--" He stopped you mid sentence and hugged you. "Hey y/n, i know you, you were "deep in your thoughts again, right?" he said as continued to hug you.

he was always comforted me, And I didnt want to lose him that time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hey guys! I know this is really short but I am still editing this, so please tell me my mistakes:') Thankyou! thats all<3