I was speed walking down the street for about 15 minutes when I seen a bus stop. I don't know where the bus is going but I need to get as far away as I can before this Nigga change his mind and snatch me up.

I sat on the dirty bus bench, waiting on any bus to arrive, I pulled out a notebook that I brought with me and I took out my pin, writing my thoughts into my journal, I couldn't tell this shit to nobody, they'll look at me like I'm fucking crazy. Well shit maybe I am, but it's only because of Bhris. I was cool before he fucking kidnapped me but what's new. At this point I'm not surprised about anything he does.

As I was writing my last few sentences, letting my frustrations out on the notebook, a bus soon came. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding, I put my notebook and pen back into my jacket and stood up as the bus pulled right in front of me. As soon as it stopped the doors opened and I immediately grabbed onto the railing making my way up the stairs, I put 2 dollars into the machine as it let out a ticket.

" How you doing ma'am" a soft voice let out. I glanced up and looked into the eyes of a beautiful man. He had light hazel eyes, sharp hairline and as well as a perfect beard. I'm saying he was gorgeous.
Thoughts were swarming around in my head screaming to get away from him but I couldn't help but to stare in his eyes amazed at his fucking beauty.
I slowly felt myself falling into a trance while staring at his eyes, it kinda reminded me of when Bhris did to me.
Wait, this is exactly how it felt when Bhris did it to me. I quickly realized something was wrong and I forcefully blinked my eyes stopping it. I opened my eyes and seen I was sitting in the bus next to a old woman. I looked around in confusion, seeing that I was all the way in the back of the bus confused me even more.
'how did I get here? I was just at the front what the fuck.'

I looked over to the old woman and seen her staring at me, her eyes was filled with terror. My eyes followed the direction she was looking in and I seen nothing. I soon realized she was looking at me.

" Ma'am, is everything alright?" I asked with a soft voice.

" Your demon baby will spawn soon" was all she said. Demon baby?!! This bitch just called my baby a fucking demon spawn. I stared back at her startled as fuck. I know my mother raised me to respect my elder's but how the fuck am I supposed to respect this bitch and she just called my baby a fucking demon. I mean she does have a point, her father is definitely not human.

I glance out the window and notice big buildings with bright lights, I pulled the wires letting the bus driver know this was my stop and quickly gathered all of my belongings and rushed to the bus door waiting for the bus driver to come to a stop.
After a few seconds of waiting, the bus came to a stop at Baltimore street, the bus doors opened up, I took a step out the bus when I heard-

" You be careful out here now, don't want it to die so quickly" she said with a grin. I quickly exited the bus ignoring her evil ass comment.

I looked at my surroundings and started walking towards the first store I seen and walked right inside.
I noticed all the sweets and snacks organized along the racks of the store, it had my mouth watering. Especially looking at the sight of those white powered donuts. I picked up a pack that went for 1.25$ and walked to the counter.

" How you doing Miss lady?" The cashier asked.

"Im hanging in there, how about yourself?"

" I'm fine will that be all for you Ma'am?" The cashier asked.

"Yes" I said handing him a 5$ bill.